Bonnyrigg Rose 2019-20

bravehearts dad

I wonder if our opponents this Saturday will request use of the TV platform to record the match and broadcast the highlights to the world?

Bonnyrigg dont want the world to see them gubbed 5-0 at home.

Either that or they dont want the world to see their only match tactic:

HOOF THE BALL TO MCGACHIE

3 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Bonnyrigg dont want the world to see them gubbed 5-0 at home.

Either that or they dont want the world to see their only match tactic:

HOOF THE BALL TO MCGACHIE

Your tactics are stuffed then if McGachie is absent on Saturday!!!

1 hour ago, selfassemblyshire said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

On a more serious note, hows the ground holding up?
I've been down south all week but seen some hilarious pictures of the airport.

Like everywhere else in the country we have had a lot of rain. Pitch normally drains well. A lot will depend on what the weather throws at us in the next 24hrs.

PS. Don’t think you’ll need the sun tan lotion.

C’mon The Rose

1 hour ago, selfassemblyshire said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

It was definitely 2-0. I remember watching it beside your 20 odd fans that day. You’ve got a wee bit of dirty money now but it won’t be enough to compete with the big rose. We’ve been building this for years. 

It was definitely 2-0. I remember watching it beside your 20 odd fans that day. You’ve got a wee bit of dirty money now but it won’t be enough to compete with the big rose. We’ve been building this for years. 

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You’re playing The Shire for christ sake! If this is what you’ve been building for then it really shows how wooden spoon junior diddy your club really is.

I cannot wait for the first Bonnyrigg P&B meltdown of the season considering this is how you’re acting already!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You're in a real league now Red Rose. No more big fish in the junior pond.

Says it all when you have money set aside for floodlights and spend it. Then have the audacity to start a gofundme to beg for the cash you let slip away.