Bonnyrigg Rose 2019-20

bravehearts dad

14 hours ago, leftbehind said:

Scott Gray confirmed as signing tonight with on-loan player Baur from Hearts. Just about a full squad now. Bonnyrigg won 2-1 at Tranent tonight, not a great game but a good run out for both teams. 

I hope we're not almost full because we're short of central midfielders and another striker in my opinion. Singing Scott Gray is good but we now have 4 players all of a similar kind. The Gray brothers, Docherty & Swanson. We can't expect Stewart, Currie and Turner to play every week.

I think we need a holding midfielder and another striker as a minimum.

I'd also hope we can get Tena signed up even if he's only actually available to play once a month.

The lads from the 20's will provide cover in times of need but we can't rely on them.

I certainly think we need another striker. Oh for another Kyle Wilson.  Tena would be an excellent addition to the squad.

Have we signed up a new media team yet?  Always feel that keeps the profile high.

C’mon the Rose 

Edited by bravehearts dad
Addition

8 minutes ago, leftbehind said:

Afraid not..Looked a lad worth developing.

Tries a lot anyway, that's one thing for sure. If it wasn't for the travelling from Falkirk he was saying he would be willing to stay on with you. Sure he's on trial with Livi now, or at least was.

I'm good pals with him and play 6/7s with him quite a bit. Was hoping you would say he was shite so I could rip into him for it to be honest haha. 

1 hour ago, leftbehind said:

Cheers...my opinion, he did,nt get a chance to show his potential.  An odd 20 minutes here and there is a waste of time for a young player    but when your club is chasing glory..*Ready Made* players are the norm. Hope he does well where ever he is. Nice lad.

You seem quite bitter towards bonnyrigg rose . Any reasons for this.

26 minutes ago, leftbehind said:

Not really but the lad asked a question on young Mc Lung his friend and I gave him my opinion on his time with us. When you are chasing league titles and cups the decisions of the club is to have tried and tested players. Developing young players doesn't seem to be a priority.  That's the modern game at this level. Reality not thing bitter about it. maybe disappointment thats all.

Thanks for the reply

I was meaning your posts in general regarding bonnyrigg not McLung.

Regarding McClung I didn't see anything in the brief periods that he played that made me think he deserved a start.

Looked like a short term deal to get another body in when the injuries were starting to stack uo

Well since the laddie joined us he played 6 times coming off the bench 4 times the other 2 played the full 90 considering he joined mid April so not just the 20 min here and there.... onto the next moan a suppose of the way the clubs been run