Bonnyrigg Rose 2019-20

bravehearts dad

Guest Bonnyrigg Vid
On 02/07/2019 at 10:47, pipedreamer said:

Seen on Facebook that Vince and Susie Raeburn won’t be covering the first team next season. What’s gone on there? They were doing great work with the media side of things. Hopefully the club still has someone videoing their games as highlights are a must these days in terms of promotion.

Thank you for you kind words but sadly that is the case. It was a club decision, nothing sinister but still disappointing as we both loved our time at the club and were looking forward to covering the new chapter in the Roses history but alas that was not be be.

1 hour ago, Bonnyrigg Vid said:

Thank you for you kind words but sadly that is the case. It was a club decision, nothing sinister but still disappointing as we both loved our time at the club and were looking forward to covering the new chapter in the Roses history but alas that was not be be.

Thanks for your time and effort filming all the games. Although i couldn't make all the games i still loved watching the highlights of the games i attended.

6 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Watch out for the  Bonnyrigg folk throwing stuff at your buses then, they have precious for that.

I'll get the train m8. And I'm pretty hard. 

Signing news!!!!! Think this was common knowledge months ago.
Yep, presumably the club were just waiting on his contract expiring and getting him registered before making any announcement.

6 minutes ago, Gimme said:
13 minutes ago, HeartOfLothian said:
Signing news!!!!! Think this was common knowledge months ago.

Yep, presumably the club were just waiting on his contract expiring and getting him registered before making any announcement.

Was signed on a pre-contract was he not?

3 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

Notice it says on your website parking is very limited at NDP and surrounding area. I’m bringing the car through today so any suggestions on where to park would be welcome. Hopefully be a decent game.

Probably somewhere in the industrial estate down the hill a bit. It should be quiet enough there for a couple of hours

Notice it says on your website parking is very limited at NDP and surrounding area. I’m bringing the car through today so any suggestions on where to park would be welcome. Hopefully be a decent game.
Campview Road, Waverley Terrace, Quarryfoot Gardens and Durham Place should all be fine, you can park on bits of Lothian Street but it is the main road and can be busy.

Wasn't at the game  today but noticed there were a few trialists. Who were they?
Couple of lads from the Under 20's, I'm sure they both featured last week as well. The other was Scott Gray, not sure if he's likely to be back permanently or just visiting.