Bonnyrigg Rose 2019-20

bravehearts dad

36 minutes ago, roseyposey1 said:

Yeah agree with auld heid, don't ground share unlike some, have our own floodlights unlike some got a better home/away support unlike some shall I go on!!! Running scared me thinks Only Kilby from LL managed to beat us last season. Probably will be different next season but bring it on. To be honest top 6 would be a tremendous achievement in first season.

See youse at NDP if you bother to turn  up!!!!!  LOL

How to win friends and influence people.

Think I hit a nerve there!!!! 

Going to be a big challenge for us to be fair, need to sign a few players for the season ahead so see how it pans out in next wee while. We are not expectingh e or even top 3/4 but if we can give a good account of ourselves in each game then that would suffice.

9 hours ago, roseyposey1 said:

Yeah agree with auld heid, don't ground share unlike some, have our own floodlights unlike some got a better home/away support unlike some shall I go on!!! Running scared me thinks Only Kilby from LL managed to beat us last season. Probably will be different next season but bring it on. To be honest top 6 would be a tremendous achievement in first season.

....and Boomtown have entered the building! :lol:

Seriously though, good luck lads. I’m sure the rest will come round to your ‘unique’ sense of humour... or maybe not! :whistle

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This dude has potential!!!!

8 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Bonnyrigg wont do well this season as the defenders in this league will be able to defend the hoof ball to McGachie.

Says alot when your top scorer leaves for your noisy neighbours.

It all depends on what referee they get. Go to Bonnyrigg and prepare for every squeal from McGachie to be a free kick... you were done up like a kipper there by the ref and the penalty award in the South challenge Cup.

It all depends on what referee they get. Go to Bonnyrigg and prepare for every squeal from McGachie to be a free kick... you were done up like a kipper there by the ref and the penalty award in the South challenge Cup.
Aye it was murder. For a big lad he spent alot of time on the deck. He'a a goof olyer though, everything goes through him.

I never found out what ban Kerr Young got for trying to hook Andy Rodgers.

Having seen a number of Bonnyrigg games this season - including that 'Shire tie where they were the superior side - they certainly have the ability to challenge.

I'd have swapped them for Berwick's XI in our SPFL2 battle in an instant.

And a deserved bonus at that lol. big Kerr is nuts!!!!

The kelty game was a dead rubber anyway no point wasting money when we had been humped by lithgae!!!!

Will that nutter supporter from East Stirling return to NDP with his poly bag and carry out, what a character he is!!!!!

20 minutes ago, roseyposey1 said:

And a deserved bonus at that lol. big Kerr is nuts!!!!

The kelty game was a dead rubber anyway no point wasting money when we had been humped by lithgae!!!!

Will that nutter supporter from East Stirling return to NDP with his poly bag and carry out, what a character he is!!!!!

Mad Bill:lol:

2 minutes ago, Nimmo's Notes said:

Mad Bill in action! 

FB_IMG_1560627483304.jpg

Like that one take it his Asda bag was in his other hand:lol:  A bag for life really is a bag for life with him sure he's been carrying the same one around for the last 20 years.