Jump to content
SaturdaySammy

West Region Premiership 2019/2020

Recommended Posts

Talbot will win the League......or possibly Pollok (but probably Talbot).

Relegated - Troon, Rossvale and Rob Roy.

If I'm wrong I'll eat a Pot Noodle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/09/2019 at 01:27, theesel1994 said:

Talbot will win the League......or possibly Pollok (but probably Talbot).

Relegated - Troon, Rossvale and Rob Roy.

If I'm wrong I'll eat a Pot Noodle.

Chicken & Mushroom not allowed. It has to be one of the weird ones, like roasted cheese flavour or something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/08/2019 at 02:23, jimbaxters said:

He normally spends his time getting Kenny Dalglish facts wrong

Hmmm actually point was still valid as Dalglish won titles as manager back when Liverpool still dominated the league ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/09/2019 at 00:27, theesel1994 said:

Talbot will win the League......or possibly Pollok (but probably Talbot).

Relegated - Troon, Rossvale and Rob Roy.

If I'm wrong I'll eat a Pot Noodle.

After watching Rossvale brush Cumnock aside on Saturday I wouldn’t bet against Cumnock going down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Who got man of the match at the the dalry game on Saturday
Why you asking this on the West Premiership thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, valleyboy said:

After watching Rossvale brush Cumnock aside on Saturday I wouldn’t bet against Cumnock going down. 

OK - if Cumnock are relegated, YOU have to eat a Pot Noodle. It's only fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, theesel1994 said:

OK - if Cumnock are relegated, YOU have to eat a Pot Noodle. It's only fair.

Not very good fair though!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, think Cumnock are in real danger of going down. This is based off of the game at the tail end of last season and the game this year against meadow so admittedly I may have just witnessed them on two poor occasions but they really seemed to lack any cutting edge. Going by reports from their games aswell they seem to be struggling. 

Edited by Agueroo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

from sat 21 sept  till sat 21 dec    13 saturdays   lok have 1 home league game rossvale

away cup ties at forres + linlithgow  split gates (  money losers )

home cup tie v ashfield split gate

hardly any home income if any        even our home game v glencairn  was switched since they were in the same boat

wonder if lok will ask kennie for a switch   will need sat nav to find my way back to newlandsfield

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nicotina said:

from sat 21 sept  till sat 21 dec    13 saturdays   lok have 1 home league game rossvale

away cup ties at forres + linlithgow  split gates (  money losers )

home cup tie v ashfield split gate

hardly any home income if any        even our home game v glencairn  was switched since they were in the same boat

wonder if lok will ask kennie for a switch   will need sat nav to find my way back to newlandsfield

... and that one scheduled home game is (with all due respect to the new wee Rose) very likely to be off, and replaced with another split gate, possibly at the end of another long away trip!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Away at Largs at the weekend there & next home league game is the 16th November . . Got a share of the gate away to Cumbernauld in the west & Gartcairn in the Scottish to keep us going though .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Away at Largs at the weekend there & next home league game is the 16th November . . Got a share of the gate away to Cumbernauld in the west & Gartcairn in the Scottish to keep us going though .

 

The Cumbernauld game is now on the Sunday 10th November so hopefully a few extra punters through the gate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Cumbernauld game is now on the Sunday 10th November so hopefully a few extra punters through the gate.

Yeah just got confirmation from our secretary . A wee Sunday funday lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...