That Jo Brand "Joke"

What a shitstorm this so called joke has created in the meeja.

Much as I detest Farage no one should be suggesting that he should be showered in battery acid rather than a milk shake.

I can only wonder as to how much more of a storm would have come up, had Brand directed her crap joke at Philip Greene, or any other prominent Jew.

Did anyone out there in P&B land find Brand's joke funny?

9 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Much as I detest Farage no one should be suggesting that he should be showered in battery acid rather than a milk shake.

I can only wonder as to how much more of a storm would have come up, had Brand directed her crap joke at Philip Greene, or any other prominent Jew.

What's funny is the BBC defends Brand yet immediately hung Danny Baker out to dry, double standards.

15 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

aiEJH.gif?noredirect

You'd need a fucking lot of acid to make any impact on Jo Brand.  

Be ironic if Farage was finally killed by Jo Brand having survived bollock cancer and a plane crash.  Third time lucky though eh.

I doubt Jo Brand has ever voluntarily parted with anything she could eat though.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

Be ironic if Farage was finally killed by Jo Brand having survived bollock cancer and a plane crash.  Third time lucky though eh.

I doubt Jo Brand has ever voluntarily parted with anything she could eat though.

Might actually improve her appearance.

9 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Somebody fancies Jo Brand....

The same Farage that said he'd 'don khaki and pick up a rifle if Brexit isn't delivered'. He can get himself to f**k.

This is all getting ridiculous, it's clearly a joke albeit not very funny.

However, the bbc are making a rod for their own backs here defending her. There is definitely a whole host of people who if this joke was made about they wouldn't be saying it wasn't intended to be taken seriously. It is hypocrisy whether Farage is a c**t or not (he is).

Or....people could grow the f**k up and start taking jokes instead of crying on Twitter or whatever other poisonous social media site.

36 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Imagine paying into a Jo Brand gig.   Mental.  

I think Jo Brand is the funniest female comedian in Britain.

Which to be fair is a bit like having to choose who is the best player in the Thailand Women's football team.