Scottish Rap

Kuro

What was the name of the Glasgow Rapper that had a truly cringeworthy set? One of them involved him promotin' his bitches (sorry) ... he had another song on a bus. It was hilarious and sadly deleted from Youtube too soon. 

p.s. the Dundonian one at least has some merit, unlike the first chap. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

35 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

What was the name of the Glasgow Rapper that had a truly cringeworthy set? One of them involved him promotin' his bitches (sorry) ... he had another song on a bus. It was hilarious and sadly deleted from Youtube too soon. 

The last guy on the dundonian one is horrific

I mean f**k, even check out the word play and local reference on these raps, scripted battles, funny as f**k 

Bit of crack,  playing off each other,  f**k, would it be better if they put on a yank accent?

This one is amazing just for ripping thru films and  tv series that Michael Cera and the Zombieland boy were in alone.

Edited by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows

Guest Moomintroll
Hydro, unsurprisingly turned out to be a nonce, was a discussion about him on another thread a while back.

26 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
8 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Hydro, unsurprisingly turned out to be a nonce, was a discussion about him on another thread a while back.

Links? Don't think it was him but I could be wrong. I'm pretty sure this guy was from Govan and definitely hadn't done anything with Busta Ryhmes, unless the world truly has gone mad. 

Guest Moomintroll
Links? Don't think it was him but I could be wrong. I'm pretty sure this guy was from Govan and definitely hadn't done anything with Busta Ryhmes, unless the world truly has gone mad. 
Hydros finest moment, might not be him actually but something is nagging at me about that description.

26 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Hydros finest moment, might not be him actually but something is nagging at me about that description.

Cheers, but that's definitely not him. The production values on that are quite good compared to the guy I'm thinking of. Arghhh... it's going to bug the hell out of me. The first person who can post the guy I'm thinking of gets carte blanche to put whatever they like on P+B for a full year with no recriminations. 

Guest Moomintroll
Cheers, but that's definitely not him. The production values on that are quite good compared to the guy I'm thinking of. Arghhh... it's going to bug the hell out of me. The first person who can post the guy I'm thinking of gets carte blanche to put whatever they like on P+B for a full year with no recriminations. 
How long ago are you talking, this may become the new gold rush.

Bohze is one of the originators of the Scottish hip hop scene and has been doing his thing since the late 80s with II Tone Committee. I was just listening to his Blastoid McGonagle album the other day. Here's the best tune from it IMVHO: