Che Adams & Harvey Barnes

53 minutes ago, RobbieD said:

Friendly and didn’t get off the bench. Again calm down

He says he's staying with Australia, we've lost one of our best prospects.  Everyone saying we need a CB after the last two games there's a fantastic one we produced just emerging and we've lost him.cause the u21 and u 19 managers are wallopers.  

Guest Moomintroll
I take it Kuro is the same guy who has been touting Harry Souttar to be the next Paolo Maldini on the tartan army message board as well. Surely there can’t be two of them.
Pepps gonna Pepp.

Che Adams could be a really good addition to our pool if he was genuinely keen. I know you're always after that goalscorer which is very obvious but what I was impressed about him was that he's very physically strong for his height and that's something that we really badly need in our natural forwards, also doing it at a good level. He still looks a bit raw but at least he's natural to the role we're seeking and is playing regularly, I think Burke maybe made a mistake leaving Germany tbh and he's not really got a well defined role.

Barnes is probably unobtainable unless his career takes a big stall I'd imagine.

On 17/06/2019 at 02:50, RobbieD said:

Adams is waiting for england 100%

Burke was getting sold from Leipzig regardless. They didn’t him anymore. No idea why.

You have no idea why Leipzig didn't want Burke?   

3 hours ago, Armand 2 said:

This Harry Souttar?

He'll be back up the road in 18 months.

Wow a mistake as a teenager 18 months ago.  This changes everything.  He's the best Scottish cb on the planet right now and for the next 12-14 years.  I don't think that, I know it to be true.  If you disagree you're just wrong and will eventually hold the same opinion.

22 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Wow a mistake as a teenager 18 months ago.  This changes everything.  He's the best Scottish cb on the planet right now and for the next 12-14 years.  I don't think that, I know it to be true.  If you disagree you're just wrong and will eventually hold the same opinion.

Maybe on your planet but not on Earth.

5 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

You have no idea why Leipzig didn't want Burke?   

Aside from the fact they have publicly said he was thick (something like “has an empty hard drive”), didn’t take on tactics like they’d expect and that they were open to offers? Also gave him like 19 games where he played 15 minutes or less. Not much for a player they’ve invested in and trying to make into someone special.

It’s all on Google. Have a look.

I like the boy and want him to do well but it happened. 

1 hour ago, Kuro said:

He’s not even the best CB in his own family

18 hours ago, RobbieD said:

Aside from the fact they have publicly said he was thick (something like “has an empty hard drive”), didn’t take on tactics like they’d expect and that they were open to offers? Also gave him like 19 games where he played 15 minutes or less. Not much for a player they’ve invested in and trying to make into someone special.

It’s all on Google. Have a look.

I like the boy and want him to do well but it happened. 

I didnt interpret the "empty hard drive" quote as them saying he was thick personally, I thought it was more a dig at the tactical coaching he had previously recieved

20 hours ago, Kuro said:

See that stoke are signing the young scottish centre back Liam Lindsay, do you think he will be back up to "the best Scottish cb on the planet"?

Or (more likely) will Lindsay and Shawcross play and the "best scottish cb on the planet" be on the bench or be punted out on loan again 

Edited by BingMcCrosby