Che Adams & Harvey Barnes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7132281/amp/Steve-Clarke-plots-converting-Che-Adams-Ryan-Fredericks-Harvey-Barnes-play-Scotland.html

Couple of new names being looked at under grandparent eligibility, any thoughts on either? Fredericks has his own thread but don’t remember reading about the others anywhere else yet. Apologies for DM link! 

8 minutes ago, Craig McCulloch Burley said:

Scotland need bring of centre back 

I'm telling you Harry Souttar is the one, we should be begging him to come back it's not too late yet and him and McKenna has a great look as  pairing.  Also having him and mctominay in the same team would make us a big threat at set pieces.

Edited by Kuro

Adams would be good purely on the basis that we're chronically short of quality up front. Barnes would be a good option too but not convinced I'd have him starting over an on form Fraser or Forrest.

20 hours ago, Kuro said:

I'm telling you Harry Souttar is the one, we should be begging him to come back it's not too late yet and him and McKenna has a great look as  pairing.  Also having him and mctominay in the same team would make us a big threat at set pieces.

Why on earth has he declared for Australia

What a wee w**k

20 hours ago, Kuro said:

Also it's become apparent McKenna is shite

There should be a queue of strikers next season trying to out fox him by standing still

9 minutes ago, Binos said:

Also it's become apparent McKenna is shite

There should be a queue of strikers next season trying to out fox him by standing still

That's bullshit.  I can't even be bothered going into it more than that.

On 13/06/2019 at 00:11, Kuro said:

You are Harry Souttar, aren't you?

22 hours ago, Binos said:

Why on earth has he declared for Australia

What a wee w**k

he was overlooked for a few u21 squads, so threw his toys out his pram rather than knuckle down and play his way in

gunns been asked to choose Scotland a thousand times but wants to be English. he can go shit hedgehogs

52 minutes ago, cowboy said:

he was overlooked for a few u21 squads, so threw his toys out his pram rather than knuckle down and play his way in

gunns been asked to choose Scotland a thousand times but wants to be English. he can go shit hedgehogs

What can you say

Being over looked for an under 21 squad makes you Australian!!!