Euro 2020 tickets

At the risk of sounding like I'm skipping the queue, are these potential tickets all going to go to those that got stripped of them rather than a more general sale?

Looks like they’re only available to those who had tickets cancelled. Very limited availability so I would imagine they’ll all sell before it gets to a general sale.

7pm-7:30pm arrival for Croatia (8pm)... good.

11am-11:30am arrival for Czech Rep (2pm)... bad.

Surely there has to be refreshments available... e.g. you can't make folk sit around for hours, in masks, in June, without access to drinks?

7pm-7:30pm arrival for Croatia (8pm)... good.

11am-11:30am arrival for Czech Rep (2pm)... bad.

Surely there has to be refreshments available... e.g. you can't make folk sit around for hours, in masks, in June, without access to drinks?
TBC still the official line but I took this to mean sale of beer was TBC (To Be Cancelled no doubt in Scotland) and not refreshments and food per se. That would surely be illegal given you cant take containers in with you. Got to be drinks at the very least.

I had Czech Republic tickets cancelled but haven't had an access email for tomorrow. Is it possibly those who didn't retain any tickets are getting these? I still have my Croatia ticket. Or is there anyone who retained some and still got an email for tomorrow's sale? 

Got 2 tickets for the 3 group games at Hampden, worst luck with the entry slots though, 11:00-11:30 for the Czech game, 14:00-14:30 for the 5pm Croatia v Czech Game and 17:00-17:30 for the 20:00 Croatia game.

On another note, I’d suggest taking at least 1 spare mask with you, I was at the Morton Airdrie play off game and it’s a long time to wear the same mask for.

Is there an actual directive about having to keep the mask on once in place? I haven't read into it. Being able to take a mask off once sitting in place at the cinema but not in a football stadium is insane. 

9 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Is there an actual directive about having to keep the mask on once in place? I haven't read into it. Being able to take a mask off once sitting in place at the cinema but not in a football stadium is insane. 

Indeed, same applies to an indoor reataurant.  Plus, I've been watching various outdoor sporting events and almost no one is wearing a mask.

10 hours ago, Christophe said:

This is on uefa.com under the stadium guide for Hampden.

When do I have to wear a face mask? What qualifies as a face mask?

Wearing a face mask is mandatory onsite at all times. The mask has to cover your mouth and nose.

You can safely take if off while you’re seated to eat or drink. We recommend you bring additional masks just in case.

We will share more information about the specific types of masks to be worn at Hampden Park soon.

This is on uefa.com under the stadium guide for Hampden.
When do I have to wear a face mask? What qualifies as a face mask?

Wearing a face mask is mandatory onsite at all times. The mask has to cover your mouth and nose.

You can safely take if off while you’re seated to eat or drink. We recommend you bring additional masks just in case.

We will share more information about the specific types of masks to be worn at Hampden Park soon.

Take a bag of M&Ms and eat them one at a time with a minute interval in between each one therefore you're eating the whole time.

Someone on another forum contacted UEFA about the entry times and they've said you won't be stopped from getting in if you miss your slot.

Thank you for your email.

Time slots cannot be changed. It is highly recommended that fans respect the time slots assigned to them, so as to respect sanitary measures and avoid long queues and crowds.

But if you arrive at a different time, you will still be allowed to enter the stadium.

Have a good day!

Best regards,
UEFA Ticketing Customer Service