Euro 2020 tickets

21 minutes ago, ListerRRFC said:

Just managed to get a table for the final. Was showing as sold out but kept refreshing and managed to grab one.

I did that as well. Well pleased with what I got.

1 minute ago, latapythelegend said:

Do you think they would be able to decline you access if you are out with your time? Surely that would be very difficult to implement. 

My slot at Hampden is 7 to 7.30pm so I'll see how that goes and if it isn't really implemented then I'll hang off until 7ish. 

I have no inside info or anything like that but maybe they will close certain entrances at certain times? Personally I wouldn't risk missing the game for an extra hour in the park or a boozer.

My entry slot is 5-5.30pm for Wembley, I'll see how it works out for the Czech game at Hampden before judging whether to go that early.

Did anyone who got ballot tickets for some games and SSC tickets for others have all of yours showing on the app? My UEFA ballot tickets for Croatia aren't showing yet but my SSC ones for Czech Rep and England are.

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I have no inside info or anything like that but maybe they will close certain entrances at certain times? Personally I wouldn't risk missing the game for an extra hour in the park or a boozer.

I wouldn't either but its just complete overkill. As I say, Hampden will hopefully be a good indicator as to how it will work.

Trusting a few hundred pished fans at a time to navigate their way to Wembley from Central London (including a stagger along a deceiving long Wembley way)  to get there within a 30 minute window might lead to a few problems. 

12:00-12:30 for the Czech game is a bit annoying (especially considering it's the early kick-off) but 18:30-19:00 for the other two which isn't too bad. f**k knows how they're planning on doing this as every right-minded person will be leaving it a bit later in the slot causing a bit of a backlog. 

England are playing Croatia the day before which should show us if it's going to be a disaster. 

My entry slot is 5-5.30pm for Wembley, I'll see how it works out for the Czech game at Hampden before judging whether to go that early.
Did anyone who got ballot tickets for some games and SSC tickets for others have all of yours showing on the app? My UEFA ballot tickets for Croatia aren't showing yet but my SSC ones for Czech Rep and England are.

My UEFA ballot tickets aren’t showing and it’s telling me I have no tickets associated with my email address on the app. Seems to be a few people in the same boat though so hopefully they’re just working through the SSC allocation first.

11-11.30 am slot for Czech Republic... Ridiculous! Up to 3 hours sitting in a stadium with nothing to do... The squad will still be in Middlesbrough at that point! How we sneaking in booze?

My UEFA ballot tickets aren’t showing and it’s telling me I have no tickets associated with my email address on the app. Seems to be a few people in the same boat though so hopefully they’re just working through the SSC allocation first.
Even though they emailed you with the email subject "Your UEFA EURO 2020[emoji769] mobile tickets are available"? The matches all come separately, up to 5 days before the match.