Euro 2020 tickets

The SFA FAQs said there would be somewhere to link up with others so if possible you'd be sitting near them, if there was I must've missed it.
Other than that fairly straight forward.
I think that comes later on.

6 minutes ago, GW34 said:

Happy to pay money for an access code for Czech or England.

I am genuine and will absolutely pay for the code.

the codes cannot be seen by Ssc and who has used it as its uefas portal if anyone was worried about that.. 

Should've gone to more games.

the codes cannot be seen by Ssc and who has used it as its uefas portal if anyone was worried about that.. 
You are aware that the access codes are linked to both the SSC membership number and passport number that we're asked for when registering on the UEFA ticket portal are you not?

Buying for myself and two family members for each game and have to do each ticket transaction separately. Used the same payment method 3 times and now it wont work for the next ticket i buy - presumably blocked by the bank as it might look suspicious. 

The order has been cancelled and now the link wont work! E-mailed the SSC to see if a new code can be issued. 

A fucking mess of a system.

On 18/05/2021 at 13:42, Chicken Wing said:
On 18/05/2021 at 13:29, GW34 said:

You are aware that the access codes are linked to both the SSC membership number and passport number that we're asked for when registering on the UEFA ticket portal are you 

Edited by GW34

3 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

Buying for myself and two family members for each game and have to do each ticket transaction separately. Used the same payment method 3 times and now it wont work for the next ticket i buy - presumably blocked by the bank as it might look suspicious. 

The order has been cancelled and now the link wont work! E-mailed the SSC to see if a new code can be issued. 

A fucking mess of a system.

You can buy all 3 match tickets in one transaction.

28 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

I couldn't see how to do it. It just took me straight to payment for each transaction.

On my laptop

I clicked on the first link then did Add to Basket.

I clicked on the second link which opened a new window but the first ticket was showing in my basket.  I added the second ticket.

I clicked on the third link., added the ticket then went to the checkout to pay for all 3 tickets

The SFA FAQs said there would be somewhere to link up with others so if possible you'd be sitting near them, if there was I must've missed it.
Other than that fairly straight forward.
Yep couldn't see how to do that either. Group of 3 of us have bought individual tickets for Wembley now (Cat 3) but can't find any option to group seats together.
Anyone any ideas?

6 minutes ago, Big Lester said:

On my laptop

I clicked on the first link then did Add to Basket.

I clicked on the second link which opened a new window but the first ticket was showing in my basket.  I added the second ticket.

I clicked on the third link., added the ticket then went to the checkout to pay for all 3 tickets

Got there in the end but I found that system a right struggle 😂

34 minutes ago, Cnoc Moire said:

Yep couldn't see how to do that either. Group of 3 of us have bought individual tickets for Wembley now (Cat 3) but can't find any option to group seats together.
Anyone any ideas?

I'm hoping there is either some sort of SFA follow up, or that people are willing to swap seats once inside. Interested to see if the spacing and masks are enforced properly (I would wager no as long as you're not ripping the pish or absolutely blootered).

If you access your UEFA account and go into your order history, you'll see your orders listed. go into each order and scroll down to the bottom and there is a field to add in the order number of the people you want to sit with 

Edited by doulikefish

4 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

If you access your UEFA account and go into your order history, you'll see your orders listed. go into each order and scroll down to the bottom and there is a field to add in the order number of the people you want to sit with 

Great shout