Euro 2020 tickets

One for my fellow 11-pointers on here - sounds like there's a few. A bit of number crunching here this evening.

By my reckoning we need 13% (397 of 3051) of those with 12 points or more to not buy a ticket for Wembley for any 11 pointers to get one.

If 33% (1007 of 3051) of those on 12 points or above don't buy for Wembley there's enough tickets for all the 11 pointers.

Not sure what to make of that: 13% seems possible I guess (under 18s and people who can't/won't go for whatever reason), 33% seems pretty unlikely.

21 minutes ago, George Parr said:

That's a big leap given the covid situation. I wouldn't be confident of any of us getting there at the moment.

Well yes I think Glasgow in Tier 4 will kill it.

I feel like in Tier 3 and Tier 2 it will go ahead. We can write off the possibility of Glasgow being in Tier 1 which means no traditional pubs during the Euros.

For Scotland.... I think if Moray gets the go ahead this week to come down to Tier 2 that's a good sign from the Scottish Government they are pressing ahead based on our statistics and not worrying too much about what is going on abroad.

edit what we can guarantee is it's too late in the day to change the attendance which hopefully favours it going ahead as planned. Very harsh to crush it completely and Hampden/Uefa will explain they won't want to change the attendance and it just needs to be behind closed doors if there is a change. 

Edited by d31

For gaining access into Wembley you need to show proof of a negative Covid test within the last 48 hours, or proof of a vaccine. I'm sure the same can be done at Hampden, however as it stands this isn't required.

1 hour ago, Ayr23 said:

For gaining access into Wembley you need to show proof of a negative Covid test within the last 48 hours, or proof of a vaccine. I'm sure the same can be done at Hampden, however as it stands this isn't required.

How easy is it to get a covid test if you're away from home? IE if you're down in London more than 48 hours before the game

10 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

How easy is it to get a covid test if you're away from home? IE if you're down in London more than 48 hours before the game

https://maps.test-and-trace.nhs.uk/#/location/London

Seems fairly easy to get one in London. Plenty of high street stores like Superdrug and Boots offering them with no booking needed or if you prefer to have an appointment there's a ton of places doing that too.

Edit: Ignore the Superdrug part, those seem to be for picking up home test kits only but still seems easy enough with the places you need to book.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

1 minute ago, Pie Of The Month said:

https://maps.test-and-trace.nhs.uk/#/location/London

Seems fairly easy to get one in London. Plenty of high street stores like Superdrug and Boots offering them with no booking needed or if you prefer to have an appointment there's a ton of places doing that too.

Thanks. I'll be single dosed by then all going well but not sure if that will be sufficient.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Thanks. I'll be single dosed by then all going well but not sure if that will be sufficient.

Edited it after you replied, the high street stores are for picking up home tests only so are no use but there seems to be a ton of places in London that you can get tested at.

1 hour ago, Ayr23 said:

No you don't.  If you're using the FA Cup Final as proof that was a UK test event, there's no Covid tests required for the Euros.

No you don't.  If you're using the FA Cup Final as proof that was a UK test event, there's no Covid tests required for the Euros.
I'm not referring to the FA Cup Final, I'm using the Wembley Stadium Guide on UEFA's website. They have changed the guidance to you probably will need a test, to they will confirm later. Screenshot_20210518_110909_com.uefa.euro2016.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

I'm not referring to the FA Cup Final, I'm using the Wembley Stadium Guide on UEFA's website. They have changed the guidance to you probably will need a test, to they will confirm later. Screenshot_20210518_110909_com.uefa.euro2016.jpeg

"May be put in place".  Nothing I have seen or heard indicates that will be a requirement.  Maybe one of these rapid LFT test things at worst.

"May be put in place".  Nothing I have seen or heard indicates that will be a requirement.  Maybe one of these rapid LFT test things at worst.
They have definitely changed the wording over the last couple months on that. Anyway, if it was a requirement to allow the matches at Hampden to take place, I'm sure most would be happy to do this.

1 minute ago, Ayr23 said:
8 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

They have definitely changed the wording over the last couple months on that. Anyway, if it was a requirement to allow the matches at Hampden to take place, I'm sure most would be happy to do this.

Agree, if it becomes a requirement then most will go along with it as long as you dont need to shell out for a PCR test.  Given a lot of people are attending 3 games I dont think that will come into play.