Euro 2020 tickets

Except if you had paid for all the homes you were at you would still have a decent chance of Wembley on a very very some allocation?

There's a very small pool of people who have even been at the last 10 homes going by the points totals.

They need to be rewarded before people who don't fancy the odd game.

Might be controversial but I am not overly happy at this. 
I have been a member of Supporters clubs for 20+ years. I go to all home competitive games bar a couple. I have had a few free tickets recently due to a friend working at a Premiership club. 
So in summary I do not have enough points 13+ to apply for a ticket. Yet if you have 15 points you can (if I understand correctly) get a ticket for all 3 games. 
Absolutely repay Loyalty by allowing top members access to the Czech or Croatia game but the put the rest in ballot. 
In short I will not be paying £50 again for the benefit of getting a home ticket for a 52,000 seater stadium. Simply not worth it. 
I expect all sort of replies justifying the SFA stance but it is my opinion. 

Dry your eyes!

So in summary, you have taken a "few feeebies" this not getting your tickets and points through the normal fashion. Also stating you have attended all home games in a "20 + year period", meaning your last 10 home games would have given you 10 points (and if you have been a member for 20 + years as you state, would have then given you 3 further loyalty points), would have then meant you would currently be sitting in 13 points and eligible for a guaranteed Wembley ticket.

However, you are sounding off because you have accepted freebies for a stadium that was never full and now feel aggrieved?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Personally I feel that the whole SSC system was set up for a fall when they introduced 1 point for home games and 2 for away instead of the old method of those who travelled away would be rewarded.

Back then, those who travelled away would be guaranteed tickets if something major came around (COVID or not), but I've seen in the past those who "harvest" points being in a position to gain more than others.

Had you "harvested" your home tickets, would you be complaining as much since you would be on something like 13 points - guaranteed a ticket for Wembley, and perhaps getting a Hampden ticket?

4 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:

Dry your eyes!

So in summary, you have taken a "few feeebies" this not getting your tickets and points through the normal fashion. Also stating you have attended all home games in a "20 + year period", meaning your last 10 home games would have given you 10 points (and if you have been a member for 20 + years as you state, would have then given you 3 further loyalty points), would have then meant you would currently be sitting in 13 points and eligible for a guaranteed Wembley ticket.

However, you are sounding off because you have accepted freebies for a stadium that was never full and now feel aggrieved?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Personally I feel that the whole SSC system was set up for a fall when they introduced 1 point for home games and 2 for away instead of the old method of those who travelled away would be rewarded.

Back then, those who travelled away would be guaranteed tickets if something major came around (COVID or not), but I've seen in the past those who "harvest" points being in a position to gain more than others.

Had you "harvested" your home tickets, would you be complaining as much since you would be on something like 13 points - guaranteed a ticket for Wembley, and perhaps getting a Hampden ticket?

Just curious how you would get 3 extra loyalty points? 1 for renewing before end of Jan 2020 and 1 for 3 previous campaigns- is there another I'm missing? Would take me up to the hallowed 15 points if so...

8 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I'll be surprised if there are any games played at Hampden the way things are headed. It's looking highly likely no crowds will be allowed. 

7 hours ago, craigkillie said:

In what way is it looking "highly likely"?

It's unfortunate the stance taken on the scottish cup final.

I think as long as Glasgow is in Tier 0 to Tier 3 then everything will go ahead as planned. If the infection rate gets worse and Glasgow go to Tier 4 it's a banker to be behind closed doors 

Just curious how you would get 3 extra loyalty points? 1 for renewing before end of Jan 2020 and 1 for 3 previous campaigns- is there another I'm missing? Would take me up to the hallowed 15 points if so...
It's only 2 extra loyalty points.

2 loyalty
10 home
20 away

32 total.

7 hours ago, craigkillie said:

In what way is it looking "highly likely"?

Just the narrative in the press and the hysteria over the Indian variant. Now you've got Sage coming out warning of hospital admissions greater than the Kent variant. To me it just seems that restrictions are going to be tightened again within weeks. Not saying I agree with it but I can see it happen. 

I think most of the folks on 12 points will eventually get a Wembley ticket and some on 14 get a Hampden ticket for Czechs and Croatia, bear in mind 6,000 have already been successful in earlier UEFA ballot and will also be SSC member and not everyone will go to Wembley 

So did everyone in the SSC receive emails about the ticket allocations yesterday? I ask as I didn't get one, I'm on 11 points so hoping I might have some chance of a ticket for Wembley and don't want to lose out due to the admin getting messed up.

So did everyone in the SSC receive emails about the ticket allocations yesterday? I ask as I didn't get one, I'm on 11 points so hoping I might have some chance of a ticket for Wembley and don't want to lose out due to the admin getting messed up.

Yes got email yesterday. Might be worth logging into your account. There is a section about contact preferences. Possibly you’ve ticked that you don’t want email contacts???

48 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Yes got email yesterday. Might be worth logging into your account. There is a section about contact preferences. Possibly you’ve ticked that you don’t want email contacts???

All my settings look in order, and it’s definitely not gone to my junk mail. I’ll call them on Monday.

6 hours ago, NUMBER 7 said:

I think most of the folks on 12 points will eventually get a Wembley ticket and some on 14 get a Hampden ticket for Czechs and Croatia, bear in mind 6,000 have already been successful in earlier UEFA ballot and will also be SSC member and not everyone will go to Wembley 

As a 12 pointer, I welcome your optimism, but I suspect most people with higher points would have banked on their SSC points being sufficient to secure their tickets, so not sure that many will filter down.

10 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Just the narrative in the press and the hysteria over the Indian variant. Now you've got Sage coming out warning of hospital admissions greater than the Kent variant. To me it just seems that restrictions are going to be tightened again within weeks. Not saying I agree with it but I can see it happen. 

SAGE's default position seems to be only slightly North of "OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT", and the media will always find the negative angle.  I think at this stage, it's just a case of no-one knows.  The cases could go mental and everyone could get chucked back into level 4, which would surely torpedo any chances of crowds (unless UEFA pull a shenanigans card or something) or it could end up just being a slight-to-medium rise in cases that doesn't translate into hospital admissions.  At this stage, it just depends who you listen to.

For me I feel a little annoyed this morning. I have been to 9 out of the last 10 home games . I have been a member for years and years but for the 2014/15 campaign at the request of my head teacher I bought a Scotland supporters club to take the school kids. Now I am being told that because I did this I do not qualify to receive a point for the last three campaigns as I hadn’t joined myself as an individual. So prior to this campaign I had been a member and once again after this 14/15 campaign I rejoined individually . The point is that because I was taking the kids to games then I was told I didn’t need my own membership. I know everyone has a story but this feels a bit unfair ?? Ps it would allow me 13 points if this was acknowledged.