Euro 2020 tickets

It asked for your SSC number when registering on the UEFA ticket site.
I've had that UEFA account for years and didn't have my SSC number on my UEFA account, just put it on there. Cheers!

Where do I add my SSC number to my profile? Can't see it anywhere obvious but I'm probably being thick.

EDIT: Never mind, I was on mobile. Fired up the laptop and it was easy.

Edited by Marshmallo

Just reading through the last few pages of this thread with increasing dread. No email from UEFA received so far, but just checked ticket portal and showing all my tickets still allocated. Czech game, Croatia game and last 16 game 2 tickets for each. Surely can't be this lucky?!
Got 14 SSC points too so obviously a chance that way if they still get cancelled

10 minutes ago, d31 said:

is there a chance they are only dealing with category 1 so far? has anyone had a refund for a cat 2 or cat 3 ticket yet?

Aye.

My Cat 2 tickets for last 16 game cancelled and refunded on Saturday. My Cat 2 Scotland v Croatia tickets still showing as purchased.

Edited by Bellslea83

46 minutes ago, d31 said:

is there a chance they are only dealing with category 1 so far? has anyone had a refund for a cat 2 or cat 3 ticket yet?

I had 4 x Cat 3 tickets for Czechs and 2 x Cat 3 for Croatia refunded. 

Kept my 2 x Cat 3 last 16 match tickets but that's no consolation... unless Scotland end up in that game.

5 hours ago, d31 said:

Cat 3 tickets are the €50 ones. Those are the ones I had which were cancelled.

Lost the opening game in Rome, and all three group stages at Hampden. To say I'm gutted is an understatement. I seem to still have the last 16 but I expect that will be going.

Is it the case that they have just taken the vast majority of paid tickets and handed them to the SSC fucking over those who have bought them years ago. 

Lost the opening game in Rome, and all three group stages at Hampden. To say I'm gutted is an understatement. I seem to still have the last 16 but I expect that will be going.

Is it the case that they have just taken the vast majority of paid tickets and handed them to the SSC fucking over those who have bought them years ago. 

Sorry for your loss. It's terrible and sour.

You'd hope that's not the case, but instead that all allocations (eg. General sale, both supporters groups, sponsors etc.) just gets sized down to whatever percentage the venue restrictions are.

How many tickets are scotland/participating teams expecting to get?

It was previously stated around 2,000 I think for each nation at Hampden. However I think the SSC could end up getting more since there will be very few Czech and Croatian supporters coming over for it.

ETA - That's not an official number, just what's expected based off of previous allocations for major tournaments.

29 minutes ago, d31 said:

How many tickets are scotland/participating teams expecting to get?

16% of the capacity which is what they where getting anyway.

Naturally a lot of the tickets being refunded will go to the FA allocations but UEFA will most likely have an obligation to make that percentage of tickets available to each FA. 

Just waiting on the SSC e-mails going out now.

9 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

According to a Sun article today, it will be one ticket per SSC member, and no tickets for U18s...

Not like the Sun to make a storm in a teacup.  Every fan with an ounce of sense knew what was happening and the it was known 2 years ago there would be no concessions prices and there only ever is one ticket per member.

A complete non-story.

Not like the Sun to make a storm in a teacup.  Every fan with an ounce of sense knew what was happening and the it was known 2 years ago there would be no concessions prices and there only ever is one ticket per member.
A complete non-story.
Last week Hungary supporters could buy up to 4 tickets each according to the UEFA website. I'm starting to feel more confident about a ticket now. Was hoping to hear from the SSC today but not looking so likely now.