Euro 2020 tickets

"I’ve never been to a match and not cuddled anyone.”
If I'm fortunate enough to get to go, that tartan gonk better be a lot more four seats away from me.
4 seats, 100 seats, it doesn't matter.
You're gettin' cuddled.

Good old UEFA. I hate sitting next to people. I want to sit on my own at the football to enhance the miserablism. Hopefully it rains too and we lose.

I really hope I’m lucky enough to be picked in the ballot!

Edited by Scary Bear

That's for Wembley.
Aye that's what I thought. Got my hopes up for a split second that it was referring to SSC members for matches at Hampden.

So are we anticipating to hear something tomorrow?

1 hour ago, Steven W said:

the SSC e-mail that was sent out yesterday is trapped in quarantine  for me (!)

Does anyone have a copy?

Do I just go to UEFA.com and create an account?

That's what I have done. I haven't been getting e-mails either so e-mailed the SSC and they said I had unsubscribed somehow. When I went re-subscribe it said I already have! Just waiting on a response. If I missed any important emails i'll be fuming.

When I just checked the uefa portal I have a line stating ‘ticket to be refunded next to every ticket’.

That’s fairly burst my bubble.
Oh no! That's incredibly frustrating and sad. Hope it's a mistake. Which matches?

2 hours ago, Gdog85 said:

When I just checked the uefa portal I have a line stating ‘ticket to be refunded next to every ticket’.

It really is crap. Your post made me go and check my portal.

I've been allocated England v Croatia tickets but to be refunded for Croatia v Scotland by the looks of it. Mixed feelings as I obviously would have preferred Scotland and it's not exactly going to be the football like normal. Also, it's England. But at the end of the day it's the same teams as teams who did quite well at the World Cup 3 years ago and will be good to be back in some form. Would swap for any Scotland game if possible but doubt much of that will be going on.

Edited by ChrisTel

Oh no! That's incredibly frustrating and sad. Hope it's a mistake. Which matches? [/quote

Croatia v Czech rep and Scotland v Croatia.
Unfortunately don’t have enough points to get through the TA as I only get to home games usually. This ‘day tripper from Aberdeen’ is all out of luck

2 hours ago, Gdog85 said:

Is that just showing for the Czech game or also the Croatia game? I’m showing as “Purchase to be refunded” too for Czech Rep Scotland but “purchase” for Croatia. Not sure if Croatia has been balloted yet though? Thanks.

Hector