Euro 2020 tickets

13 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Wonder if they will limit SSC members to one game each? 

Found myself wondering this too.

Normally it would be based on your points total, and those with the most points would justifiably get first dibs on the tickets.

But these aren't normal times....

Found myself wondering this too.
Normally it would be based on your points total, and those with the most points would justifiably get first dibs on the tickets.
But these aren't normal times....
Everyone between (roughly) 14-32 points would get tickets for Hampden, then everyone between 11-32 are good for Wembley (and not everyone will go to Wembley so it could drop lower). I doubt they'll muck around with it too much, that is what the points system is for afterall.

With just two months until our opening UEFA EURO 2020 match against Czech Republic, we have had confirmation approximately 12,000 fans will be allowed into Hampden.

UEFA will be issuing an email to all ticket holders shortly to advise on the returns process for those fans who decide not to travel and next steps.

We will be in touch with Scotland Supporters Club members once we have confirmation of potential allocations from UEFA. 

Email from the SSC today. 

I read on the BBC today that all the nations that have guaranteed fans have said they will look to increase from the minimum they are originally saying apart from Scotland. Unless I have read that wrong it is very disappointing that we are not even open to increasing the amount of fans.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56667738

26 minutes ago, ahemps said:

I read on the BBC today that all the nations that have guaranteed fans have said they will look to increase from the minimum they are originally saying apart from Scotland. Unless I have read that wrong it is very disappointing that we are not even open to increasing the amount of fans.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56667738

I think it's been said elsewhere that we'll increase the number if the circumstances allow nearer the time. 

1 hour ago, forameus said:

Also interesting to see reports (which are probably pish for numbers to be fair) that 12,500 will be able to get into the Trafalgar Square fan park.  Which seems...ambitious.

Not really, given at previous Euro’s fan parks could accommodate 60000 odd. 

I presume that if you're unsuccessful in the ballot and your tickets are cancelled, you'd get a full refund?  Seems obvious but nowhere on the email I received does it actually say that and the FAQ don't cover it either.
Yeah I wondered that too and I also assumed there'd be a refund, but I still wanted to see it confirmed:

https://support.tickets-euro2020.uefa.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020995840-How-is-the-refund-processed-after-my-tickets-get-cancelled-following-the-capacity-reduction-

44 minutes ago, stuart87 said:

It would be great if someone could tell us what “if the circumstances allow” actually means.

Lower prevalence levels, I assume. I don't think it helps to set specifics around that, as there are so many variables. What if Scotland's rate is low but Glasgow's is much higher? What if it's low but increasing rapidly? If there are new strains? If vaccination goes well enough could more be admitted as long as they're vaccinated? With two months to go I think it's fair enough to play it by ear for a while. You never know, if everything goes perfectly we might even get a full house, but I'm not sure raising hopes beyond what can be said with confidence would be a smart move.

4 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Not really, given at previous Euro’s fan parks could accommodate 60000 odd. 

Maybe I'm completely misremembering Trafalgar Square, but seems odd that they're wanting to limit capacity on an outdoor stadium to about a quarter, but are happy to cram the same amount into a Square.  But maybe the place is a lot bigger than I remember.