Euro 2020 tickets

1 minute ago, Pie Of The Month said:

I left it late to book flights and accommodation in case I picked up other tickets on the portal when folk sold off some of their tickets. Flights for next year are far cheaper from me than what I paid for this year as are hotels so it being in 2021 works out well for me.

Yeah I booked mine as early as possible and got cracking deals, before even having tickets sorted.

23 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Just returned my tickets for Glasgow on the 18th. Unbelievably, that is my wedding day, and is also when we would play England if we qualified.

I am verging on hoping we don’t make it now as it would cause absolute chaos for me now. Raging.

Postpone the wedding ffs!

• 4 months later...
On 18/06/2020 at 14:46, Honest_Man#1 said:

Just returned my tickets for Glasgow on the 18th. Unbelievably, that is my wedding day, and is also when we would play England if we qualified.

I am verging on hoping we don’t make it now as it would cause absolute chaos for me now. Raging.

Oooft. Hope the wedding is still on. :rolleyes:

Edited by welshbairn

Sair yin, but you have the power to move your wedding date, you don't have the power to move the England game.

Grow a pair.

7 hours ago, Jambomo said:

Are all the tickets away now or were any reserved for fans of the qualifying teams?

The SFA will have an allocation which they'll distribute via the supporters club if you're a member and UEFA allowed one final return of tickets after COVID which they'ven ever put back on sale since which you could have a chance at getting as long as fans are allowed.

Just now, Pie Of The Month said:

The SFA will have an allocation which they'll distribute via the supporters club if you're a member and UEFA allowed one final return of tickets after COVID which they'ven ever put back on sale since which you could have a chance at getting as long as fans are allowed.

Superb, thanks. I am in the supporters club, I just wasn’t sure if they had sold all of them when UEFA initially put them on sale. I had applied for some at that time but never got any.

8 hours ago, Jambomo said:

Are all the tickets away now or were any reserved for fans of the qualifying teams?

A load of people returned their tickets to UEFA when it was postponed for a year, there should be a general sale as well as through the FA's.

Absolutely delighted for those that took the chance of having to watch Serbia vs Croatia/Czech Republic in the hope that we'd be there.  It would've looked like we stood little chance, and now you'll be watching us at a tournament.  

I mean, I fucking hate youz too, but you're some bois x