Euro 2020 tickets

On 17/06/2021 at 09:14, GordonS said:

You paid £87 to watch a rugby friendly between a tier 2 nation and a select side?

0_unnamed-2.jpg

16 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Great. Get tickets for the last 16 game, ends up looking like easily the least attractive game of the round.

fd82e0e7f4b6d3d35690f9f5c66f5812.jpg

1 hour ago, Streets of Raith said:

Hi,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I am looking to buy 2 x tickets for the Sweden vs Ukraine game if anyone happens to be selling them?

Feel free to PM me. Cheers.

Have sent you a PM - got a couple available.

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

Resale has opened up again, thought I'd have a nosey but it's down at the moment. 

Yeah. All categories on sale, but something wrong with website. Keeps crashing if you try to buy any.

Tickets for quite a few games on and off sale again just now. Sweden v Ukraine tickets on sale again and the website working now some of the time. I just got a category 3 restricted view ticket. Probably be a seat in the car park.

Some games are listed as sold out and then later in the day they are back on sale again.

I have a cat 1 ticket for Sweden v Ukraine in a great seat - North Stand, near the halfway line about a third of the way back - which I'm putting up for sale.  Face value is €185 but willing to accept a lower offer.

Guest jonnycraig27

Looking for up to 7 x Category 3 Tickets for Sweden v Ukraine. Any help would be highly appreciated 🇸🇪 🇺🇦 

Edited by jonnycraig27

17 hours ago, jonnycraig27 said:

Looking for up to 7 x Category 3 Tickets for Sweden v Ukraine. Any help would be highly appreciated 🇸🇪 🇺🇦 

Cat 3 tickets on sale right now with UEFA, just checked on the off chance and thinking about it myself 

19 hours ago, jonnycraig27 said:

I can sell you a cat 1 ticket at closer to a cat 3 price.

1 hour ago, lichtiemike said:

Have the sections at hampden changed for the Euros? I bought a cheap ticket but looks like it might be south stand upper, it’s section Q4 but meant to be restricted view

I had a cheap seat for the Croatia game and ended up in South Upper. It was the little bit that's kind of more in the East stand, hanging over the corner flag, than the middle section but still a great view. In fact I was the final seat in that section, so 6 feet further over and I'd have been paying £150 or whatever it is, can't complain! 

Edited by Christophe

If it wasn't for possibility of extra time & maybe penalties making it very difficult to get home - as I don't drive & always get train to Kings Park from Hamilton via Newton - then I'd be very tempted by a Cat3 ticket for [emoji1236] vs [emoji1255]

If I hadn't been to the Scotland games I would have went for the novelty of being at a major tournament. As it is, I've got little interest in watching such an unappealing game in an empty stadium where I need to turn up early!

51 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:

If I hadn't been to the Scotland games I would have went for the novelty of being at a major tournament. As it is, I've got little interest in watching such an unappealing game in an empty stadium where I need to turn up early!

You don’t need to turn up early. Complete myth.