Euro 2020 tickets

Got 1 spare cat 3 RV ticket for £30 available for Sweden V Ukraine tonight so just under Face Value. On the mobile app. Just PM me if interested. Easy enough to move seats in Hampden with the low capacity at the games I have been at.

Edited by ChrisTel

11 hours ago, ChrisTel said:

Got 1 spare cat 3 RV ticket for £30 available for Sweden V Ukraine tonight so just under Face Value. On the mobile app. Just PM me if interested. Easy enough to move seats in Hampden with the low capacity at the games I have been at.

Ticket for tonight now £25

2 hours ago, spike228 said:

is anyone selling Wembley tickets for Wednesday at all ?

Unlikely, but keep checking the UEFA site just in case, or convince the Danish FA you're Danish and resident in the UK.

Does anyone recall from buying Scotland tickets.......

when occasionally cheaper tickets were showing up on the portal,  but by the time you went in they were saying "no longer available" did anyone manage to get one with refreshing and persisting?

There are €85 tickets coming up for tonight back and forward but every time I select one they are no longer available. Am I wasting my time refreshing and keeping trying? Or was anyone successful with this for the Scotland games? 

Edited by Christophe

24 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Does anyone recall from buying Scotland tickets.......

when occasionally cheaper tickets were showing up on the portal,  but by the time you went in they were saying "no longer available" did anyone manage to get one with refreshing and persisting?

There are €85 tickets coming up for tonight back and forward but every time I select one they are no longer available. Am I wasting my time refreshing and keeping trying? Or was anyone successful with this for the Scotland games? 

I think it means they are available but in someone's basket.

EDIT: That was certainly the case for Euro 2016, which was a bit of a free for all.

Edited by Marshmallo