Euro 2020 tickets

9 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Cheers, welshbairn, I've sent a PM to andy-500.

And anyone else who's interested, I'm willing to sell my cat 1 ticket with great view for Sweden Ukraine for well below the face value.

I've found myself unexpectedly at a loose end tomorrow night, and thinking about the Sweden v Ukraine game. It's more of a 'quite fancy it' than a 'must go', so only really looking for the cheapest seats.

Anyone selling a category 3 ticket? I'd also be happy to take a more expensive one off someone's hands for category 3 prices if they're stuck with one that they can't use, but don't want to take the p.

I've found myself unexpectedly at a loose end tomorrow night, and thinking about the Sweden v Ukraine game. It's more of a 'quite fancy it' than a 'must go', so only really looking for the cheapest seats.
Anyone selling a category 3 ticket? I'd also be happy to take a more expensive one off someone's hands for category 3 prices if they're stuck with one that they can't use, but don't want to take the p.

Cat 2 tickets are going for €50 on the uefa website.

36 minutes ago, Adamski said:

Just sent you a PM.

6 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Cat 2 tickets are going for €50 on the uefa website.

I'm trying to get on there, but got put in a queue for about half an hour, and then when it said I could enter the site crashed.

On 23/06/2021 at 22:23, HibeeJibee said:

fd82e0e7f4b6d3d35690f9f5c66f5812.jpg

My tickets were 50 euro for a knock-out match at a major tournament. You paid three times as much for a warm-up game for a friendly series featuring a select team against a tier 2 nation that haven't played in nearly two years. That's plenty.

I would have sold them and gone to Armadale v Linlithgow Rose instead but my son is a fan of all things Swedish.

On 23/06/2021 at 22:23, HibeeJibee said:
fd82e0e7f4b6d3d35690f9f5c66f5812.jpg

😄

13 minutes ago, GordonS said:

My tickets were 50 euro for a knock-out match at a major tournament. You paid three times as much for a warm-up game for a friendly series featuring a select team against a tier 2 nation that haven't played in nearly two years. That's plenty.

I would have sold them and gone to Armadale v Linlithgow Rose instead but my son is a fan of all things Swedish.

bored christopher walken GIFZzzzzzz

16 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Not sure if been mentioned but UEFA have dropped the prices for the Sweden Vs Ukraine game tomorrow. Cat 1 on sale for €125 and Cat 2 for €50

I'd wait till tomorrow, Cat 1 came down to 50 euros for Spain v Croatia today.

7 hours ago, GordonS said:

Had a wee look at the site and it's offering tickets for both semis and the final.

Screenshot 2021-06-28 at 16.04.50.png

Screenshot 2021-06-28 at 16.04.59.png

Screenshot 2021-06-28 at 16.05.16.png

Screenshot 2021-06-28 at 16.05.37.png

I had them in the bag for the final. Only Cat 1 left. Did I complete the sale? No chance. Maybe look back in the future and my grandkids will ask me why I didn't buy them when €945 Euro is the equivalent then of £25!