Euro 2020 tickets

€125, category 2

Could be a uefa balls-up but have the confirmation email

Aye they annoyingly appeared after I already paid 185 but then said it was gone when I went to buy one.

I keep adding my last 185 to the basket while I ask around if anyone wants it!

1 minute ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Aye they annoyingly appeared after I already paid 185 but then said it was gone when I went to buy one.

I keep adding my last 185 to the basket while I ask around if anyone wants it!

Just so you know, you can't put tickets from two different price categories for the same game in your basket at the same time. So if you have 185s it won't let you buy 125s as well.

Just so you know, you can't put tickets from two different price categories for the same game in your basket at the same time. So if you have 185s it won't let you buy 125s as well.

Ah, gotcha. Irrelevant now anyway as I can only buy one more and it's only 185s left.

Ta

Where are you seeing these available? I can't see them at all on the UEFA website. Any help much appreciated!

Not certain if there are any left but if you're eligible to buy them then this link is what I followed:

https://ticketing.uefa.com/optiext/optiextension.dll?ID=v32v02emar2KwPtLqI6_aKVVUxMfR4wwbyUzBWWdRXFWTnNfD9Wsr_7o0TQjUabNatD9mxEIERwD7IwROFdrumvW63GDO

20 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

Assuming it was the same as the Czech game in that the tickets were only available if you'd had them previously cancelled? 

I presume so, yes. But the tickets I had that were cancelled were €50 and what they're offering is €185, so that's annoying.

10 minutes ago, Juan Mata said:
10 minutes ago, GordonS said:
I presume so, yes. But the tickets I had that were cancelled were €50 and what they're offering is €185, so that's annoying.

CAT3 were available earlier

p***ks sending out the email at 8:42 the morning after that game. By the time I got on about 10:30 there were some Cat 2s showing but it wouldn't let me put it in the basket. I'm not buying Cat 3.

57 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

Assuming it was the same as the Czech game in that the tickets were only available if you'd had them previously cancelled? 

Yeah, looks this way. Still Cat 1 tickets selling for the Croatia match on Tuesday, just a few minutes ago.

You would think that eventually they would offer the remaining tickets to anyone who wants them. The fans who had the original tickets cancelled and wanted to re-buy them will have done so fairly quickly. After, say a week, let anyone buy them. Otherwise, there will be unsold tickets again like the Czech match.

It does seem like more tickets appear randomly though. The cheaper ones sell and only Cat 1 are left and then later on, or the next day some Cat 2 or 3 appear again.

I'm slightly surprised there hasn't been a resale for the last 16 match in Glasgow (I also had tickets for that in the original ballot so would be eligible for any returns).

Most people would have assumed it would be Spain in that game when the draw was made but don't think Spain travel in big numbers so probably not a lot of Spanish tickets to be cancelled. 

39 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

I'm slightly surprised there hasn't been a resale for the last 16 match in Glasgow (I also had tickets for that in the original ballot so would be eligible for any returns).

Most people would have assumed it would be Spain in that game when the draw was made but don't think Spain travel in big numbers so probably not a lot of Spanish tickets to be cancelled. 

There still might be. It does seem to change.

Feel a bit better now that the game is properly sold out. I'd be raging if there were any left like Monday. I'll be watching jealous as f**k, but good on everyone that wasn't a shitebag and bought ages ago. Get both teams fucking telt.

3 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

I'm assuming there will be some available - they'll have to keep back an allocation for the qualifying nations, but I can't see them selling out (unless it's England/Wales/Poland).