Euro 2020 tickets

4 hours ago, PELE said:

Did they run shuttle buses from the centre to Hampden and back?

Yes - although much like everything else yesterday we wondered onboard with none of the 1000+ stewards particuarly interested in seeing our tickets.

The buses on Shuttle street looked a lot quieter than the ones on Albion street. We had a full double decker to ourselves.

5 hours ago, lichtiemike said:

What’s the deal with Viagogo? How reliable etc?

Hit or miss. I placed an order with them on Sunday for a pair of tickets for Czech game. Transaction all confirmed with tickets to be sent via UEFA portal. Seemed a bargain with the pair of cat 2 coming to £224 inclusive of fees and delivery.

Checked email in box and email received immediately from Viagogo saying tickets had been cancelled., no other reason given. Suspect they never actually existed.

Credit card wasn’t charged so nothing lost.

Wonder if they'll learn their lesson and we might see some go on general sale for the 3rd game (if there's even any available).  Seems ludicrous that UEFA would hold out and try to punt tickets for three figure prices to a much reduced audience, and ultimately miss out on, what, 200k in ticket money?  I get they're not realistically going to reduce prices, but I think at the height of hype on Monday, I'd have paid for the top ticket.

2 hours ago, forameus said:

Wonder if they'll learn their lesson and we might see some go on general sale for the 3rd game (if there's even any available).  Seems ludicrous that UEFA would hold out and try to punt tickets for three figure prices to a much reduced audience, and ultimately miss out on, what, 200k in ticket money?  I get they're not realistically going to reduce prices, but I think at the height of hype on Monday, I'd have paid for the top ticket.

That would be common sense. My brother payed over £200 on the resale market for a Cat 3 on Monday.  I am not going to feed scalpers ( or pay €185 for a group stage football match) but it was ridiculous that unsold Cat 1 tickets were not  made available when demand was there.

I've tickets to British Lions v Japan at Murrayfield a week on Saturday.

It's interesting to note several differences to policies applying at the opposite end of the M8 the exact same week.

These were all in an update issued today (which added staggered arrivals):

* food and drink will be on sale
* paper or mobile tickets can be used
* regulations on moving around are less rigid

* cloth face coverings are not acceptable - has to be a rated face mask or a disposable medical mask
* there will be staggered departures under the direction of stewards
* no bags whatsoever
* no children under 14
* 2m rule not 1.5m
* encouraged to take 2 rapid tests (72-96hrs + 24hrs ahead not 48hrs)

There are some Croatian fans who can't travel with Scotland v Croatia tickets for sale if you also buy Croatia v Czech tickets. Can't vouch for this guy as it's his first post, but maybe worth asking what he's after.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/euro-2020-tickets-thread.2102640/page-372#post-39653144

P.S. I'd normally take the bad English as a huge scam alert, but not in this case. If it was the reverse and we were trying to flog Zagreb tickets with a Croat dictionary it would likely be worse.

Edited by welshbairn

26 minutes ago, Vanja said:

Hi guys. 

Got an tip from another forum to try it here. Got some tickets to spare for the cro - czech game tomorrow , as we cannot attend the game, thanks to the uk government. 

Anybody interested? 

What category, and how much are you looking for? 

If anyone who did have tickets for the game, gets offered one of those stupidly expensive ones, but doesn't want to simp for UEFA, please let me know so I can...simp for UEFA by reimbursing you to take the ticket on my behalf.  If that's even possible.