Euro 2020 tickets

4 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Any word on a programme?

4 hours ago, Empty It said:

I believe they're available from the UEFA website but someone posted in the promotional tat thread in the Euro2020 subsection a website doing them much cheaper.

16 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

euro-2020-official-glasgow-edition-progr

£14.95 btw...!

7 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Any word on a programme?

Reach sports are selling them for £10 with £1.50 postage. I got the Glasgow and London ones delivered today. I posted a link in the promotional tat thread 

Got my 2nd jag an hour ago. Huge queues despite it being booked appointments. Guy doing it was giving me the side effects spiel when I said hopefully not as I had a ticket for Hampden tomorrow. This prompted a sermon about not dropping my guard, vaccine not 100%, need to avoid crowds etc etc etc. Totally unnecessary and I suspect the mention of the word football was all that was required to prompt the lecture.

I’m not receiving any emails from uefa. Nothing in the junk box either. Hopefully I don’t miss anything important. It’s maybe something to do with me receiving my tickets through a transfer from someone else after losing my original ticket in the 2nd ballot. Maybe some sort of glitch in the mailing list

6 minutes ago, Gdog85 said:

I’m not receiving any emails from uefa. Nothing in the junk box either. Hopefully I don’t miss anything important. It’s maybe something to do with me receiving my tickets through a transfer from someone else after losing my original ticket in the 2nd ballot. Maybe some sort of glitch in the mailing list

Have you downloaded the Euro 2020 app as well as the ticket app? I'm getting daily updates on it for my game in Seville tomorrow, no emails. Only found out today, if I'd known I wouldn't have wasted 100 euros on a Covid test I no longer need.

Edited by welshbairn

Have you downloaded the Euro 2020 app as well as the ticket app? I'm getting daily updates on it for my game in Seville tomorrow, no emails. Only found out today, if I'd known I wouldn't have wasted 100 euros on a Covid test I no longer need.

Yes I’ve got both apps and see the updates now. Seems I’ve not missed anything too exciting. Thanks very much. Enjoy the game in Seville. That will be a great experience

It's starting to get a bit galling when you see the setup in the various other games. Plenty folk sitting together in one stand in Denmark, people clearly moving seats and gathering into big groups behind the goals at Wembley etc. 

2 minutes ago, ralphpdk said:

Email just in with update for tomorrow’s match You now must wear a mask at all times. How much more stupid is this going to get

I suggest no one comply with this. The stewards can't eject 12000 people.

There was barely a mask in evidence among the 22000 at Wembley.

9 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Bag size checkpoints at the games apparently for those planning on taking anything in...

Screenshot_20210613-190327.png

"Auld Jim had always dreamt of volunteering as a glorified post office parcel slot".

Btw - lady in denim skirt over his left shoulder, presumably just passed him, yet a bag far bigger than his aperture permits.

"Auld Jim had always been misunderstood by women".

On 11/06/2021 at 19:41, ropy said:

I got a ticket via a pal whose brother in law is Czech, what is the Czech area? I am in Section F2.

just confirmed that it says Czech fans on the ticket.  What accent should I try?

Have you seen Allo Allo?

Inspector Clouseau?

That should be enough of an effort to bamboozle the lowly paid, disinterested steward.

3 hours ago, Christophe said:

It's starting to get a bit galling when you see the setup in the various other games. Plenty folk sitting together in one stand in Denmark, people clearly moving seats and gathering into big groups behind the goals at Wembley etc. 

In fairness, we have a higher infection rate than any of the countries to have hosted games so far, and we're going in the wrong direction. The rate in Glasgow is 164 per 100k for the week..

No idea if masks are needed when sitting outside and reasonably distanced, but I can understand the authorities being nervous about tomorrow. It's to be windy tomorrow so that might help.

Screenshot 2021-06-13 at 20.08.35.png