Euro 2020 tickets

Will there be any Czech fans, perhaps some British based ones?  Everyone is 5 seats apart anyway.
I have a family member involved in the policing project and they said their intelligence was that it might surprise us how many Czechs and Croats will be there. Mostly bought by members of their club back home and transferred to family and friends resident in the UK. Tomas Cerny was on TV last night saying something similar.

Was anyone at the fanzone tonight? More importantly, can anyone confirm the rumour that it’s £6 for a pint?
I'm pleasantly surprised if that is the price. I was basing it on festivals or big race meetings and at 6 with table service that's less than expected.

39 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
13 hours ago, ropy said:
Will there be any Czech fans, perhaps some British based ones?  Everyone is 5 seats apart anyway.

I have a family member involved in the policing project and they said their intelligence was that it might surprise us how many Czechs and Croats will be there. Mostly bought by members of their club back home and transferred to family and friends resident in the UK. Tomas Cerny was on TV last night saying something similar.

Anyone got any Czech words I could throw about to integrate with our European buddies?

5 of us went last night and we had a great time. It was bloody freezing though! The sound and screen quality were excellent.

£6 pints. Only Heineken or Strongbow (Dark Fruit also available). The beer was alright, served in a ridiculous flimsy paper cup.

I didn't have one but the burger looked class, not your standard festival/football burger.

Table service which I thought was very good. Order on a website after scanning a QR code. Drinks arrived a few mins later and you pay with card when they arrive.

Loads of empty tables last night which was disappointing, I guess that's what happens when it's a free event. IMG_20210611_192640.thumb.jpeg.271961d63105a78c911a1d987dec675d.jpeg

Guest jonnycraig27

I am still desperately and unashamedly looking to buy 2 x Scotland v Czech Republic tickets, any category.

If someone could even help point me in the right direction of where I might be able to find tickets this late in the day, it would be massively appreciated!

I noticed that the email I received from UEFA this morning said you don't have to wear your mask when you're seated. That would be good news for me as a glasses wearer, I was already trying to work out how to avoid them steaming up.

Stadium measures

All persons attending UEFA EURO 2020™ matches are required to comply with all sanitary measures and policies in place, including the requirement to: 

• Always maintain distance from other fans.
  • Wear a face mask – the mask has to cover your mouth and nose at all times. You can safely take it off when in your dedicated seat in the stands.
  • Arrive at the stadium during your 30-minute designated entry time slot (visible on your ticket) which will help keep everyone safe by ensuring social distance is maintained.

Have a ticket for the Czech game, had tickets for all three Hampden matches but was refunded the latter two following the ballot.  1pm to 1:30pm entrance time which is great and don't give a shit about exit times, no pie/pint etc.  Not too bothered about the other games due to the restrictions (happy to watch elsewhere) just delighted to be at the first Scotland home game in a major tournament (I think) regardless of all the guidelines in place, especially with all the expectations and  where we have the best chance of getting the win. 

First match of any kind I will have been at for 16 months as well.

Edited by meanmistermustard

I noticed that the email I received from UEFA this morning said you don't have to wear your mask when you're seated. That would be good news for me as a glasses wearer, I was already trying to work out how to avoid them steaming up.

Stadium measures

All persons attending UEFA EURO 2020[emoji769] matches are required to comply with all sanitary measures and policies in place, including the requirement to: 

• Wear a face mask – the mask has to cover your mouth and nose at all times. You can safely take it off when in your dedicated seat in the stands.
  • Arrive at the stadium during your 30-minute designated entry time slot (visible on your ticket) which will help keep everyone safe by ensuring social distance is maintained.
Good to see a bit of common sense about the masks. As someone with an 11 to 11.30 timeslot, I wasn't looking forward to 4 hours+ with a mask on

The app still says masks at all times for Hampden except when eating. It also says no drinks allowed in at all, whereas the previous email just said no cans/bottles/refillable drinks, leaving cartons/pouches as a possibility.

I'll be surprised if all the stewards etc even know the same set of rules but hopefully they'll be generally relaxed about things.

3 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Stadium measures

All persons attending UEFA EURO 2020™ matches are required to comply with all sanitary measures and policies in place, including the requirement to: 

Pull the mask a bit further up your nose and sit your glasses on top of it - works for me.

4 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Any word on a programme?

Looked this up myself last night.

There aren't individual match programmes (like domestic football) except for SFs & Final at Wembley.

Nor seemingly a competition-wide programme (like for Olympics/etc.).

Instead venue-by-venue programmes:

euro-2020-official-glasgow-edition-progr

Guest jonnycraig27

Are any other Scotland fans in the Czech end?

The bottom of our tickets on the app says "Czech Republic - Fans / Purchase"