Euro 2020 tickets

4 minutes ago, TheHonestMan85 said:

Just spent a crazy amount on a CAT 1 ticket and I'm not even sorry! 

What is the best way to get there? Driving I'd imagine is a no-go since you probably won't get closer than an hour's walk I'm guessing.

How is everyone else getting there?

The parking restriction zone isn't all that big - you can be within 15-20 minutes walk no problem. Obviously it will be much less busy than a normal game too.

6449022_orig.jpg

5 minutes ago, TheHonestMan85 said:

Just spent a crazy amount on a CAT 1 ticket and I'm not even sorry! 

What is the best way to get there? Driving I'd imagine is a no-go since you probably won't get closer than an hour's walk I'm guessing.

How is everyone else getting there?

It's only 12 thousand people and spread over 3 hours if people do what they're told. Do what you did the last time you went to Hampden.

Well, someone is buying the expensive tickets for the Czech Republic game.

I was already at the acceptance stage in the grief process after UEFA cancelled my €50 tickets. Watching it with a few beers now.

C977E3E5-64BB-4EB8-AC2F-61DB66E49240.png

I got a ticket earlier today via one of the scalping folk online. It says I’ve got a ticket in the Czech section - but I’m assuming there’s barely going to be any at the game right? Any other folk got tickets for that section?

Is it one rule for football and one for rule for cricket? If you switch on BBC2 just now you will see most of the crowd sitting side by side in packed stands at the England v New Zealand test match. No distancing in most areas, not a mask in site and a lot of them swigging lager.

Is it one rule for football and one for rule for cricket? If you switch on BBC2 just now you will see most of the crowd sitting side by side in packed stands at the England v New Zealand test match. No distancing in most areas, not a mask in site and a lot of them swigging lager.
It's one rule for everything then another rule for football as the government see football as the root cause of all evil.

24 minutes ago, Aloy said:

I got a ticket earlier today via one of the scalping folk online. It says I’ve got a ticket in the Czech section - but I’m assuming there’s barely going to be any at the game right? Any other folk got tickets for that section?

I got a ticket via a pal whose brother in law is Czech, what is the Czech area? I am in Section F2.

just confirmed that it says Czech fans on the ticket.  What accent should I try?

Edited by ropy

9 minutes ago, ropy said:

I got a ticket via a pal whose brother in law is Czech, what is the Czech area? I am in Section F2.

just confirmed that it says Czech fans on the ticket.  What accent should I try?

Where does it say which end it is on the app? I don't see mine saying Scotland OR Czech.

Yet another all tested "test" event.

4 hours ago, AMMjag said:

Is that them away now? 

Still on sale. I can access the sale portal for any of the tickets, but I applied originally before we knew the qualified teams. Amazingly Netherlands v Ukraine in Amsterdam and Spain v Sweden in Seville are still on sale.

The Scotland v Czech re-sale sold out a week ago, so they must have had a few more returned because it is back on the portal, but quickly sold out again.

Not sure if you can just try the link if pasted here.

4 minutes ago, TheHonestMan85 said:

Weird. Mine doesn't say Scotland or Czech. 

It'll only say Scotland or Czech if bought through the official allocations of the FA. If they were through UEFA direct it won't say either.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

42 minutes ago, Empty It said:
47 minutes ago, PELE said:

It's one rule for everything then another rule for football as the government see football as the root cause of all evil.

Our case is not helped by the antics of pissed up fans "celebrating" a title in George Square. 

1 minute ago, Pie Of The Month said:

It's only say Scotland or Czech if bought through the official allocations of the FA. If they were through UEFA direct it won't say either.

Ah ok, thanks man. Clears that up. I'm assuming with mine being CAT 1 in the South Stand that I'll be in the Scotland end, surely. 

5 minutes ago, TheHonestMan85 said:

Ah ok, thanks man. Clears that up. I'm assuming with mine being CAT 1 in the South Stand that I'll be in the Scotland end, surely. 

You can only be in the Scotland end if you got tickets from the SFA. Any bought from UEFA or received from sponsors will be in a neutral section.

36 minutes ago, PELE said:

You can only be in the Scotland end if you got tickets from the SFA. Any bought from UEFA or received from sponsors will be in a neutral section.

I bought my ticket from a third party site. I've received it, so no issues with that but are you saying that it will be classed as "Neutral"?

What does that mean in terms of wearing my Scotland colours, etc? Will that be allowed? Will I be somewhere with a mixture of Scotland and Czech fans?

Edited by TheHonestMan85