Euro 2020 tickets

Just now, Gnash said:

Cheers.  I have a ticket for the last 16 game at Hampden, which I'd ideally like to sell if Scotland aren't playing, obviously won't know for a couple of weeks yet.

It's possible UEFA will set up a resale platform after the group stages, if not PM me and I could probably sort you out with someone reliable. It will probably depend on the travel rules whether you can find a buyer or not. The forum I used frowns upon any touting for more than face value, but it does go on.

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It's possible UEFA will set up a resale platform after the group stages, if not PM me and I could probably sort you out with someone reliable. It will probably depend on the travel rules whether you can find a buyer or not. The forum I used frowns upon any touting for more than face value, but it does go on.

That would be great, although it's the pricey (ie €185) ticket I've got... demand will depend very much on travel rules as you say and who's playing. 

I've managed to get a £145 ticket! Did we work out whether you would be knocked back if you miss your entry window? If mine is early then I've got an awkward conversation with my PT coming up.
They've told many people through correspondence that it will be fine to arrive whenever, but please respect the time windows when possible. I'd get there an hour or 45min beforehand at the latest.

There are more Scotland v Czechia tickets available now, Cat 1 and 2.

I can't go as I have a meeting 1-1.30 with important people and I told the only other person who could take the meeting that they could have the day off. I can't even reschedule the meeting as it has to happen before another thing on Thursday. I can't even do it by phone as I'll need access to a computer.

Salt in the wounds stuff, this.

2 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Anyone who ordered them today not been sent it yet? I've only got the confirmation. Clearly very paranoid that it'll be snatched from me!

People who bought them yesterday for England v Croatia and Czech Republic got them within a few hours.

1 minute ago, kevthedee said:

Got my 2 tickets for Croatia game row A North stand.

Even though we are same household we have 5 seats between us anyone else come across this with their tickets.

They've done it with all the tickets. No idea how much it will be enforced.

I can't see the Scotland games on the ticket portal, are they only available for certain people that lost tickets earlier?
I think so. I got an email from UEFA this morning saying the portal is open again for fans who had tickets cancelled last month.

They must be really struggling to sell tickets for the games in Seville, they seem to always be available.

6 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I think so. I got an email from UEFA this morning saying the portal is open again for fans who had tickets cancelled last month.

They must be really struggling to sell tickets for the games in Seville, they seem to always be available.

Ah, fair enough.  Thought it might be something like that.  Didn't think I'd be lucky enough to sneak in at the 11th hour.

The Seville one is weird.  You're at a massively reduced capacity, and even with presumably no travelling fans, there isn't enough interest for essentially home games?

Edited by forameus

I've received all my fanzone tickets. My sessions for 2 have seen 2tickets in the email my session for 4 only has 1 ticket attached. Anyone else had just 1 ticket or has there been a f**k up and I have a table for 1 ???

ETA the bookings with 2 tickets attached are family zone tickets. Perhaps that makes a difference

Just spoke to a mate seems it's just 1 ticket per table with no names or number booked.

Has anyone received their fanzone ticket for the England game from Seetickets yet? I just got my day session one for Sweden-Slovakia but no sign of the evening one. A bit worried the previous poster suggests he got all of his batch in one mail.

Edited by Christophe