Euro 2020 tickets

1 hour ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I went to my childrens' nursery graduations.  They were shit

My wee one will "graduate" next year. Love him to bits, but I'll only be attending that farce under heavy protest.

18 minutes ago, ropy said:

I feel a bit of a fraud as I have made no effort to get tickets and I have never been a regular Hampden attender, however I am now going on Monday.  Do you need any ID on the day?

You supposedly need photo ID, but I have never once been asked. Might be different this time though.

59 minutes ago, spacekid84 said:

Still available. Can buy upto 4 tickets. 

IMG-20210610-WA0023.jpg

Who in their right mind would buy a ticket for this unless you are a Czech or Croatian fan ?

Just reading and seeing images of Edgbaston today. 18,000 fans most in fancy dress sitting next to one another drinking pints of beer and generally having a great time.

Yet on Monday we have a 1/4 full stadium with no drinks or food kiosks. 3 seats between everyone. Sit in your seat 2 hours ahead of KO. Don’t move. Don’t know when we will be able to leave the stadium. 

I am sure someone will point out the folly of England cricket / Covid rules, but I cannot help thinking the Scot Gov have gone over the top in terms of their overly cautious approach. 

Some of the restricted view tickets are because you're right behind the dugouts, not sure about Hampden. Got a 50 euro Cat 3 ticket for Spain v Sweden, right on the edge of the main stand half way up, probably sitting next to someone with a Cat 1 ticket..8)

Some of the restricted view tickets are because you're right behind the dugouts, not sure about Hampden. Got a 50 euro Cat 3 ticket for Spain v Sweden, right on the edge of the main stand half way up, probably sitting next to someone with a Cat 1 ticket..8)
Good to see you're alive and well.

I have a restricted seat for the Czech game on Monday. It is row B in the West Stand, so I will probably have some sponsor boards and the nets in the way, in addition to the usual awful view you get at Hampden.

How does selling / transferring tickets to someone else work?  I know how you could do it - give someone your bank details to pay you and transfer your ticket via the app.  But the obviously difficulty is trusting someone - probably a complete stranger - to pay the money, or for them to trust you to send the tickets.  Not to mention giving your bank details to a potential fraudster. 

Is there some official system or do you have to take your chances?

9 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Good to see you're alive and well.

I have a restricted seat for the Czech game on Monday. It is row B in the West Stand, so I will probably have some sponsor boards and the nets in the way, in addition to the usual awful view you get at Hampden.

For the Sweden game in Genoa we were about three or four rows back, behind one of the goals. The extra-large advertising hoardings meant we couldn't see the goal line. We only knew Stuart McCall had scrambled it over the line when the rest of the crowd reacted.

Row B is very low down so you might be in a similar position.

21 minutes ago, Gnash said:

How does selling / transferring tickets to someone else work?  I know how you could do it - give someone your bank details to pay you and transfer your ticket via the app.  But the obviously difficulty is trusting someone - probably a complete stranger - to pay the money, or for them to trust you to send the tickets.  Not to mention giving your bank details to a potential fraudster. 

Is there some official system or do you have to take your chances?

I bought mine with a revolut account, you only need an account nickname to send money to the seller, no bank details needed. And from a guy who had been on the forum I used for a few years and had a solid reputation. Showed me the invoice proving he had the ticket, I sent him the cash and he transferred it to me as soon as it arrived in his app. But it is basically down to trust, I'd be wary of selling a ticket to someone who wants to use Paypal, after you send them the ticket they could tell paypal they didn't receive it and demand their money back which would be an arse to sort out. 

P.S. What tickets do you want to sell, if any?

Edited by welshbairn

33 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I bought mine with a revolut account, you only need an account nickname to send money to the seller, no bank details needed. And from a guy who had been on the forum I used for a few years and had a solid reputation. Showed me the invoice proving he had the ticket, I sent him the cash and he transferred it to me as soon as it arrived in his app. But it is basically down to trust, I'd be wary of selling a ticket to someone who wants to use Paypal, after you send them the ticket they could tell paypal they didn't receive it and demand their money back which would be an arse to sort out. 

P.S. What tickets do you want to sell, if any?

Cheers.  I have a ticket for the last 16 game at Hampden, which I'd ideally like to sell if Scotland aren't playing, obviously won't know for a couple of weeks yet.