Euro 2020 tickets

3 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

Came across these tonight... Absolutely ridiculous. No megaphones or drones? Day ruined. IMG_20210608_204515.jpeg

On the positive it looks like acrobatics/gymnastics, bombing and petting should be ok 👍

Official answer - UEFA have said the time slots are advisory and you'll still get in regardless
Unofficial answer - You might not want some w**k of a G4S steward deciding whether you get in or not.

Volkswagen Mobility Makers I think you'll find

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

A sad day for the A3 bag brigade.

Worse for anyone who made their flag - or indeed their flag pole - to imperial measurements.

That ban on umbrellas, motorcycle helmets, jugs, drugs, "propaganda materials", drones, explosives, handguns and blades will surely ruin a lot of people's day. Spoilsports.

Incidentally... no face coverings?!?!

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I don't get the ban on bottles and cans either. If folk want to chuck something they don't need a bottle or can, and the lack of either won't deter them. If the fear is that folk are smuggling in booze, so what? It's limited and in a safe environment. It's safer than sitting in a pub for hours where you can order as much as you want.

Basically there is no good reason for these stupid rules and it will end very badly for some.

In fairness, that's been the law in football grounds in Scotland since 1 February 1981. They'd have to pass primary legislation to change that.

On 07/06/2021 at 14:01, Billy Jean King said:
On 07/06/2021 at 13:47, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Problem with going to that game at Hampden is how / where you will see the England game if you don't live very close to the ground or you don't already have a gold dust pub booking in the vicinity.

This is my concern. I live a 40 min drive away from Hampden, so should make it back in time if I leave right on full-time, maybe a few minutes before. Is this likely to be possible though or do you think we’ll be kept back and have to leave when they tell us to?

That "No Face Coverings" one is brilliant.  Just think how many eyes that had to go past at UEFA and whatever agencies they're using, and not one person thought "that's a wee bit silly, isn't it?"

Can't wait for all the jobsworth stewards to combust as they struggle with the paradox of "Wear/Don't wear yer face coverings"

This is my concern. I live a 40 min drive away from Hampden, so should make it back in time if I leave right on full-time, maybe a few minutes before. Is this likely to be possible though or do you think we’ll be kept back and have to leave when they tell us to?
I think they are still looking at what happens at the end of the game.

Got a bad feeling it going to be a pain in the arse though.

On 01/06/2021 at 14:55, kevthedee said:

Everyone complaining about your entry time should just be fucking grateful you have tickets.

33 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

I think they are still looking at what happens at the end of the game.

Got a bad feeling it going to be a pain in the arse though.

Maybe you should just be fucking grateful?

Until now stuff on exiting hasn't indicated staggered times. If so hopefully those who had to arrive first can leave first. (Plus will it be rigorously stuck to: e.g. if initial batch are all gone within 10mins of 30min "block"?).

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

There's a video for those going to the super spreader events at the Green to get an idea of the setup.

Sharon's absolutely raging that her son can't go to her Granddaughter's nursery graduation, but this can go ahead.  Absolutely sin soitis that he'll miss such a momentous occasion.

I'm not sure what I expected to be honest, but it looks a bit shit.  And I imagine it'll look even more horrific in the closing minutes of a night session when everyone's tanked up.