Euro 2020 tickets

2 minutes ago, forameus said:

Can imagine the utter ridiculousness of the discussions on this.  Instead of just, you know, the sensible decision of accepting that people can queue like pandemic adults to get a flat coke, they'll now be negotiating on what's ok.  Are Fruit Shoots fine?  Do we have an issue with fizzy drinks?  Or is it anything with colour?

Farcical stuff.

My concern is they neither allow people to bring their own, or open kiosks... instead stick with "free bottles of water available": only to stockpile nothing like enough to cover 12,000+ people.

4 minutes ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

How do you go about this? Have got my tickets through now - is it via the 'transfer' function in the app?

It's just in the My Personal Details section.

Although with it being someone else rather than you then I think the best way to do it is transfer the ticket, put in his email address and then when he downloads the app and accepts the transfer he can update his passport number in his own app.

Update on food from UEFA's email.

The drinks rules shouldn't rule out taking things like Capri Suns in, so I'll take a couple of them in case they are a shambles with water.

Screenshot_20210608-184142_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Edited by Jaggy Snake

4 minutes ago, forameus said:

This is going to end up like airports.  "HAUD ON!  You can't close that clear plastic bag, and that sandwich isnae regulation!  Guards!"

I'm pretty sure those liquids regulations at airports were supposed to be temporary as well. 20 odd years later...

Along with your negative test or fully vaxxed (14 days prior to attending)  for Wembley
I'm fully vaxxed but no idea at present how to provide proof of that for Wembley. It says you should have it on NHS app, I have NHS Protect Scotland app but can't see anything in it to provide proof of vaccine.
The other option is to have a test within 48 hours of entry time but shouldn't have to go through this if fully vaccinated. Any ideas anyone

A fucking clear bag! Absolutely ludicrous nonsense. I hope someone pours a bag of crisps or nuts in to one of those just to show how fucking ridiculous that is.

I don't get the ban on bottles and cans either. If folk want to chuck something they don't need a bottle or can, and the lack of either won't deter them. If the fear is that folk are smuggling in booze, so what? It's limited and in a safe environment. It's safer than sitting in a pub for hours where you can order as much as you want.

Basically there is no good reason for these stupid rules and it will end very badly for some.

I'm fully vaxxed but no idea at present how to provide proof of that for Wembley. It says you should have it on NHS app, I have NHS Protect Scotland app but can't see anything in it to provide proof of vaccine.
The other option is to have a test within 48 hours of entry time but shouldn't have to go through this if fully vaccinated. Any ideas anyone
I had to provide proof of double vax for a site visit at the new Royal Liverpool Hospital. GP printed off a summary report showing all the vaccinations I've had in the least 15 years, surprisingly no charge and they did it there and then.

13 minutes ago, Auld duffer said:

Go to https://vacs.nhs.scot/csp

If you've forgotten your username recover it from here

https://vacs.nhs.scot/csp?id=recover_username

Once you're logged in you can see a record of your vaccine status.

Edited by Arch Stanton

35 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

A fucking clear bag! Absolutely ludicrous nonsense. I hope someone pours a bag of crisps or nuts in to one of those just to show how fucking ridiculous that is.

Soup, rice salad, yoghurt and raisins, anyone?

I'm sincerely hoping the clear plastic bag is to carry your packet of sandwiches, bag of crisps, etc. while easily displaying what you've got... not to tip the sandwiches and crisps into... otherwise some of the churned-up combinations on show will be spectacular 😆.

35 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I don't get the ban on bottles and cans either. If folk want to chuck something they don't need a bottle or can, and the lack of either won't deter them.

They'll be distributing free bottles of water inside, too.

It'll be out of fear about alcohol.

Edited by HibeeJibee

Just now, glasgow-sheep said:

What are the implications of accidentally arriving later than your entry time? Just incase we get held up.........

Official answer - UEFA have said the time slots are advisory and you'll still get in regardless

Unofficial answer - You might not want some w**k of a G4S steward deciding whether you get in or not.