Euro 2020 tickets

I’ve got ballot tickets for the Croatia match (and Czech-Croatia) and have had no email/app update with tickets since last week’s confirmation that I still have the tickets. They’re still showing in the ticket portal (with no arrival time stated), but not in the app yet.

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

I’ve got ballot tickets for the Croatia match (and Czech-Croatia) and have had no email/app update with tickets since last week’s confirmation that I still have the tickets. They’re still showing in the ticket portal (with no arrival time stated), but not in the app yet.

Same status as mine then

18 hours ago, craigkillie said:

It's possible to be grateful you have tickets and still be annoyed at having to sit about an empty stadium for two hours.

I'll be at the Czech match regardless of whatever shitty entry time I'm assigned, partly just to say I was there. 

But it's utterly maddening that my neighbour's BBQ garden party on the day is looking more appealing than attending the actual match.

1 hour ago, George Parr said:

I'll be at the Czech match regardless of whatever shitty entry time I'm assigned, partly just to say I was there. 

But it's utterly maddening that my neighbour's BBQ garden party on the day is looking more appealing than attending the actual match.

Take in your own BBQ.

11 hours ago, Slacker said:

10 hours ago, Christophe said:

Same status as mine then

Just to update: I’ve now got my Scotland v Croatia tickets in the app (and got an email to let me know). 6:30pm-7pm entry time - fine by me.

2 minutes ago, Slacker said:

Just to update: I’ve now got my Scotland v Croatia tickets in the app (and got an email to let me know). 6:30pm-7pm entry time - fine by me.

Thanks, nothing yet but assume it'll be imminent. Cheers 

Scotland Czech 2pm

11-11.30 entry. South Stand Lower

Czech Croatia 5pm

2.30-3 entry. North Stand

Scotland Croatia 8pm.

6.30-7 entry. East Stand

That Czech entry time is utter madness.

Finally got my tickets through through for the Croatia and have an a 5-5.30 entry slot (LOL) but have given my category 2 tickets in Q1 Row W. I haven't ever sat in the South Stand Upper before but was wondering what the view is like? It almost looks like from the 360 view that there is concrete block in the way €125 well spent....

22 minutes ago, starryfish said:

11-1130 entry for me for the Czech match, surely there will be pre match entrainment of some kind?

I seriously hope not.  My entry time for the Croatia game is 5-5.30 for the 8pm kick off, I'll be on my own and my only option is to bring a book.  Having some crap blaring at me on the PA would be horrendous.