Euro 2020 tickets

58 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

11-11.30am for me for the Czech game. f**k that nonsense, I'm thinking about patching it.

5-530 for Wembley...I'm taking a duvet and a book may aswell have a nap afore kick off 

2 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
12 minutes ago, doulikefish said:
5-530 for Wembley...I'm taking a duvet and a book may aswell have a nap afore kick off 

7-7-30 for me for Wembley. Chuffed with that.

Tarry hooer 

Even though they emailed you with the email subject "Your UEFA EURO 2020[emoji769] mobile tickets are available"? The matches all come separately, up to 5 days before the match.

I haven’t had that email yet. I thought my confirmation may have shown on the app like it does on the portal, even if my tickets/seat number weren’t available yet but hopefully that will update at some point.

52 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Everyone complaining about your entry time should just be fucking grateful you have tickets.

Agree mate and I have tickets for all three.

I will be observing the times given, after all they've given two weeks notice.

Anyone who doesn't get admitted due to late arrival has wasted a ticket someone else could have had.

Can understand it might be a hassle to organise with social distancing and time slots but having folk sit in the ground for hours before kick off without food and drink facilities would be a nightmare.

Anyone reckon there's even a slight chance of getting a ticket for either the Czech or Croatian game when any returns are sold this week? 

It's a complete shitter to have to sit in the ground for 2 hours with f**k all to do and with limited food and drink options (if any?).  That sounds grim and frankly boring as f**k. 

There surely won't be folk chancing it though and trying to get in later? They'd surely be told to bolt as I can't see UEFA being lenient here.

5 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

My UEFA ballot tickets aren’t showing and it’s telling me I have no tickets associated with my email address on the app. Seems to be a few people in the same boat though so hopefully they’re just working through the SSC allocation first.

Same here, uefa ballot tickets for Czech game 

It said in an FAQ somewhere that the tickets wouldn’t show on the app until you get the email 

Everyone complaining about your entry time should just be fucking grateful you have tickets.
I'm traveling down from Peterhead on the day. I'm pretty pissed off I'll have to leave stupidly early now just to sit in an empty stadium for two and a half hours with nothing to do.