Euro 2020 tickets

16 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

Sorted. Expensive... But not missing the chance to see the games in the flesh!

Exactly the same, got Wembley Cat 3 on Tuesday and two Cat 2 tickets at 125€ today for the home games.

There cannot be many tickets left now. 

Exactly the same, got Wembley Cat 3 on Tuesday and two Cat 2 tickets at 125€ today for the home games.
There cannot be many tickets left now. 
Yeah I think they'll be gone by the end of the day. Must only have only been a couple hundred left today.

Never thought I'd ever curse myself for not buying tickets to the Portugal or Belgium friendlies. [emoji24]
I took a freebie for Kazakhstan at home... Which left me on 14 points. Very lucky to get tickets.

When people say there's no point in joining the SSC... ehhhh if you want to go to a Major Finals during covid?

I took a freebie for Kazakhstan at home... Which left me on 14 points. Very lucky to get tickets.

When people say there's no point in joining the SSC... ehhhh if you want to go to a Major Finals during covid?

Probably the first time (not including away games) since Italy where it could have actually benefitted me!

2 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

For those of us who missed out on tickets, is there still no word on a Glasgow fanzone? 

Basically three weeks until the tournament starts and can’t find a thing anywhere. 

I noticed this morning there's signs up at the green about it being proposed so I imagine there will be news soon.

2 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

For those of us who missed out on tickets, is there still no word on a Glasgow fanzone? 

Basically three weeks until the tournament starts and can’t find a thing anywhere. 

There is meant to be one here at Glasgow Green but I haven’t heard anything officially. 

Fewer than 130 tickets for each of the Czech and Croatia games opening up to 13 pointers (320 of us) tomorrow morning. My nerves aren't gonna be able to handle the next 24 hours.

The England game isn't gonna drop down further, it seems, with tickets ready to sell out.

By and large I've not been done too badly by covid (touch wood) compared to a lot of people but I'm going to be spewing about this* until the day I die.

*self-entitled whinge in spoilers

Spoiler

16 years in SSC, 23 away games, god knows how many home, not been to as many of late due to family commitments last few years,  ended up on 11 points when covid hit. Had tickets in UEFA ballot, lost out on re-ballot, finished up 1 or  2 points short of getting SSC ticket and would obviously have had tickets for every game even at 50% capacity never mind full. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyone who still thinks they have tickets from the original UEFA ballot for Hampden had any confirmation? I’ve not been told that my tickets for the Czech match are being refunded but I’ve also not been told I’m definitely getting them. 

Anyone who still thinks they have tickets from the original UEFA ballot for Hampden had any confirmation? I’ve not been told that my tickets for the Czech match are being refunded but I’ve also not been told I’m definitely getting them. 
I'm in exactly that position too. Someone further up this thread said that confirmation emails will be sent out tomorrow. Hopefully that's on the button.

1 minute ago, Slacker said:

That's me just got a confirmation email that my ballot tickets are still valid (Scotland v Croatia, Czech Republic v Croatia).

Got that as well......can relax now