Euro 2020 tickets

If you access your UEFA account and go into your order history, you'll see your orders listed. go into each order and scroll down to the bottom and there is a field to add in the order number of the people you want to sit with 
Nice one cheers. Sorted!

9 hours ago, GW34 said:

Happy to pay money for an access code for Czech or England.

I am genuine and will absolutely pay for the code.

the codes cannot be seen by Ssc and who has used it as its uefas portal if anyone was worried about that.. 

Trying to induce people into touting is scumbag behaviour.

If you don't know anyone who'll sell at face value then suck it up and watch on the telly with the rest of us.

1 hour ago, RobbieD said:

I genuinely do not know if I’ve been allowed to keep my original tickets for the Czech game. Didn’t have a cancellation email and had no other notifications 

if the ticket portal says allocated you'll be fine. confirmation will come around 24th may

31 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

Current group has until 1pm on Tuesday 25th May according to the email.

That's the whole sales window for all the SSC, they can't do the usual intermediate deadlines for points levels like they normally do as UEFA is handling sales. I'd expect them to start sending to 12 pointers towards end of the week. In the emails with ticket links it states tickets are not guaranteed and subject to availability, so you should really be buying them ASAP and not waiting till end of sales window.

Question for those who bought multiple tickets yesterday:  If tickets become available for 14 pointers for both hampden games whats the best way to buy both tickets in one transaction? Did you have 2 windows open on same computer clicking on different links or only click on other link once you had tickets in your bag? Looks like only €125 or €185 tickets available so the cheaper of the 2 would be preferable to the majority of fans so wondering quickest way to complete 2 transactions on one account?

Has it been confirmed how the “paperless” tickets are going to be distributed?

Will it be en emails or an App you have to download

Looks like we still have our tickets for the Czech game after the ballot but not sure if it will be one or more QR codes etc

18 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Tickets for Czech Republic and Croatia on sale to members with 14 points from 10am tomorrow. England down to 12pts at the same time.

presumably down to 11 pointers on monday / tuesday 🤞

Has it been confirmed how the “paperless” tickets are going to be distributed?
Will it be en emails or an App you have to download
Looks like we still have our tickets for the Czech game after the ballot but not sure if it will be one or more QR codes etc

whole thing needs to be done by 1pm Tuesday so if it does go down another points level then it'll need to be Monday at the latest. Still not getting my hopes up (I'm on 11)

Thought it seemed a bit mad to have a week long window, I get folk can't be online at a minute past when tickets go on sale but 24-48 hours is surely more than enough to go online for 5 minutes for something folk will be desperate for.

6 hours ago, Ayr23 said:

YAAAASSSSSS. Mon the 14 pointers. Had tickets, didn't have tickets, now going to get tickets.

Get in the queue early, keep refreshing the link from at last an hour before tmoro morning,  pretty obvious when your in the queue! 5 of us all clicked at different times on Tuesday and the earliest in  had bought their 3 tickets before the last had even entered the site!