Euro 2020 tickets

10 hours ago, Norrie82 said:

For me I feel a little annoyed this morning. I have been to 9 out of the last 10 home games . I have been a member for years and years but for the 2014/15 campaign at the request of my head teacher I bought a Scotland supporters club to take the school kids. Now I am being told that because I did this I do not qualify to receive a point for the last three campaigns as I hadn’t joined myself as an individual. So prior to this campaign I had been a member and once again after this 14/15 campaign I rejoined individually . The point is that because I was taking the kids to games then I was told I didn’t need my own membership. I know everyone has a story but this feels a bit unfair ?? Ps it would allow me 13 points if this was acknowledged. 

Surely they would adjust it if you can provide evidence of this

2 hours ago, d31 said:

Surely they would adjust it if you can provide evidence of this

They won’t . I was member of the travel club for years then as I was taking the school didn’t think to keep my membership as I’d be able to go anyhow . I was the lead teacher on the groups membership. I subsequently rejoined as individual for 16/17 and have been an individual member since then again. They never mentioned any of this at the time but say Members should have kept on the individual membership to gain points which seems silly. I feel that due to trying to get the kids along to games I’ve lost out . Ok I’m on 10 points but the extra point would have helped me . As a teacher I never have the chance really to attend away games so I’m essentially paying to attend home games which are usually half full at best nowadays. Back when I first joined your membership was worthwhile just so you could get to Hampden. 

1 hour ago, starryfish said:

How do you know this?

1 hour ago, GW34 said:

Hi there

How do you know this?

Thanks

SFA confirmed it to me this morning. BOOM.

If you don't see the refund in your account then you are going. That is the understanding of the Scottish FA, and the Scotland Supporters Club.

Edited by d31

1 minute ago, Juan Mata said:
4 minutes ago, d31 said:

Nice! It had also been mentioned in post 1277 earlier. Hope it is true!

Yes I know but I'm still in disbelief and still not allowing myself to believe. It appears that weve survived the ballot for all three group stage matches (we'd already been knocked out of the 4th game in the initial 2019 ballot)

Got a ticket for Wembley (13 points) but I’ll be amazed if I get a Hampden ticket, punished for my honesty by not taking a ticket for Mexico even though I would have picked up both in Peru and no one would have been any the wiser but I’m against harvesting.

Work wouldn’t give me the time off for Mexico yet that changed while I was in Peru so a few beers in and I ended up going to Mexico City after all. Managed to get a ticket for the Home end and then never went to the game anyway [emoji23].

Not jealous at all at anyone getting tickets. 
FC75E1D1-058C-4E87-84AE-80D8ECDAF2C7.thumb.jpeg.658315f887d51f142f970589d8bc4949.jpeg

It’s a strange one, I feel for anyone who’s missing out although being at the game won’t be the same even for those lucky enough to get a ticket. A full Hampden or Wembley for the first tournament in 22 years would have been immense. Without the pandemic every pub in Scotland would have been packed too. Typical Scotland finally qualify and a pandemic hits.

6 hours ago, d31 said:

If you don't see the refund in your account then you are going. That is the understanding of the Scottish FA, and the Scotland Supporters Club.

Sorry, for appearing a touch dim here - but are we saying, if Uefa have not stolen my purchased tickets back by now......then they are not going to?

I have received no email confirmation of any ballot outcome - favourable or otherwise.

47 minutes ago, Ian38018 said:

Sorry, for appearing a touch dim here - but are we saying, if Uefa have not stolen my purchased tickets back by now......then they are not going to?

I have received no email confirmation of any ballot outcome - favourable or otherwise.

Yes. You are going to the Euros.