Euro 2020 tickets

56 minutes ago, Juan Mata said:

My tickets have have been "allocated" and have had ticket numbers since 2019. I wouldn't read into it, unfortunately.

I don't recall if mine did initially or not. They certainly didn't over the last two weeks when the balloting took place so I am resoundingly reading into this as good news! 

19 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Anyone got a breakdown of how many are on what points?

Match Points Table

As of 5 May 2021

Number of Points

:32 points

Number of Members

:68

Number of Points

:31 points

Number of Members

:9

Number of Points

:30 points

Number of Members

:38

Number of Points

:29 points

Number of Members

:4

Number of Points

:28 points 

Number of Members

:54

Number of Points

:27 points 

Number of Members

:39

Number of Points

:26 points

Number of Members

:89

Number of Points

:25 points

Number of Members

:39

Number of Points

:24 points

Number of Members

:96

Number of Points

:23 points

Number of Members

:52

Number of Points

:22 points

Number of Members

:124

Number of Points

:21 points

Number of Members

:93

Number of Points

:20 points 

Number of Members

:164

Number of Points

:19 points

Number of Members

:125

Number of Points

:18 points

Number of Members

:193

Number of Points

:17 points

Number of Members

:176

Number of Points

:16 points

Number of Members

:260

Number of Points

:15 points

Number of Members

:204

Number of Points

:14 points

Number of Members

:334

Number of Points

:13 points

Number of Members

:320

Number of Points

:12 points

Number of Members

:570

Number of Points

:11 points

Number of Members

:611

Number of Points

:10 points

Number of Members

:617

Number of Points

:9 points

Number of Members

:807

Number of Points

:8 points

Number of Members

:789

Number of Points

:7 points

Number of Members

:1240

Number of Points

:6 points

Number of Members

:1369

Number of Points

:5 points

Number of Members

:1328

Number of Points

:4 points

Number of Members

:1749

Number of Points

:3 points

Number of Members

:1924

Number of Points

:2 points

Number of Members

:3778

Number of Points

:1 point

Number of Members

:1293

Number of Points

:0 points

Number of Members

:6604

23 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

Anyone know what the situation is if someone gets a ticket for Wembley but can't go so they give it to their mate. Will there be any checks?

It’s all linked to the uefa account which I’m sure you need to input your passport details on. I think there will be checks at the stadium on this 

30 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

Anyone know what the situation is if someone gets a ticket for Wembley but can't go so they give it to their mate. Will there be any checks?

I appreciate this year could be very very different given covid but I went to 5 or 6 games at Euro 2016 and was never asked for ID at any game.

Just got the below reply from the SSC! Looks like those who have not yet been refunded so indeed have tickets. Impressed to get a reply at 8pm. Hopefully COVID situation in Glasgow doesn’t ruin our dreams.

FA2A43D9-D3A6-4C1B-834C-75546572383C.png

Might be controversial but I am not overly happy at this. 

I have been a member of Supporters clubs for 20+ years. I go to all home competitive games bar a couple. I have had a few free tickets recently due to a friend working at a Premiership club. 

So in summary I do not have enough points 13+ to apply for a ticket. Yet if you have 15 points you can (if I understand correctly) get a ticket for all 3 games. 

Absolutely repay Loyalty by allowing top members access to the Czech or Croatia game but the put the rest in ballot. 

In short I will not be paying £50 again for the benefit of getting a home ticket for a 52,000 seater stadium. Simply not worth it. 

I expect all sort of replies justifying the SFA stance but it is my opinion. 

I have been a member of Supporters clubs for 20+ years. I go to all home competitive games bar a couple. I have had a few free tickets recently due to a friend working at a Premiership club. 
So in summary I do not have enough points 13+ to apply for a ticket. Yet if you have 15 points you can (if I understand correctly) get a ticket for all 3 games. 
Absolutely repay Loyalty by allowing top members access to the Czech or Croatia game but the put the rest in ballot. 
In short I will not be paying £50 again for the benefit of getting a home ticket for a 52,000 seater stadium. Simply not worth it. 

So someone who follows Scotland home and away could miss out on a ticket because you've been to a few home games?

This is exceptional circumstances and in a normal situation you'd get tickets to all the games but your point of view makes no sense.

Buying the tickets would have been worth it though. It's the freeloading that's done for ye! 

In seriousness though not sure what your point is? You must have known taking the freebie was going to effect your SSC points. I'm sure you couldn't have foreseen the massive reduction in tickets available but the decision had its pros and cons at the time and unlucky for you it's come back to bite you on the arse. 

I'm in the same boat more or less, bought a home 'season ticket' for the last campaign off a mate for a few bob discount instead of through the proper channels. It's done a right job on my points but was cheaper at the time so I made my decision. Can't have it all ways! 

14 minutes ago, welldaft said:

So you threaten to withdraw your 50 quid - which is fair enough by the way, if you don't travel, the SSC hasn't really been that worth it for the most part - but what do you think those you're taking tickets away from would do?  If I was on 15+ points having likely travelled away several times, I'd be furious if they just decided to change the rules.

It's shit, it really is. But we're in shit times. Tickets are limited, they should go to the people that deserve them through their loyalty.

Some of these last 10 home games you could have got points for were like £15 a ticket. Taking the complimentary has possible hindered your current total. Hopefully if your on 12 you might get a second bite of the cherry 

I was checking my loyalty points on the website and it only has 6 next to my name despite me having bought tickets for 9/10 home games and having three other points for previous campaign memberships. Can anyone shed any light on this please. 

Just now, Norrie82 said:

I was checking my loyalty points on the website and it only has 6 next to my name despite me having bought tickets for 9/10 home games and having three other points for previous campaign memberships. Can anyone shed any light on this please. 

A few people have been short of points. I'd send the SSC an email and a list of games you've gone to within the period.

Fair responses. 

The rules are there and no one could foresee the Covid pandemic.

Just sounding off as I think giving the option to buy tickets for all 3 games under the circumstances is a bit much. By all means ensure those with 15+ points get protection for England away and one home game. But there are 15000+ members of the supporters club or thereabouts. No incentive to join and pay. I have done it for so long now and never had a problem getting a ticket because of demand. 

I would be more pissed off if I had 12 points. 

As I said I will continue to attend home competitive games but I am done with the supporters club.  

Edited by welldaft

But how can you say there's no incentive to join and pay, when you're literally suggesting taking away the big incentive there was to join and pay?  The points system has always been about rewarding loyalty.  People buy tickets in the fallow times knowing that if the really, really big games came up, they'd be set.  Covid came along and severely cut down the size of the group that could benefit, and that's shite, but it is what it is.  People are going to miss out.

4 minutes ago, forameus said:

But how can you say there's no incentive to join and pay, when you're literally suggesting taking away the big incentive there was to join and pay?  The points system has always been about rewarding loyalty.  People buy tickets in the fallow times knowing that if the really, really big games came up, they'd be set.  Covid came along and severely cut down the size of the group that could benefit, and that's shite, but it is what it is.  People are going to miss out.

Not disagreeing with you.

The reality is that after 20+ years I have just realised that paying for the privilege of getting a ticket when they were pretty much readily available is not worth it. As when very restricted tickets become available I am not ever going to have enough points. 

Not everyone can afford the time nor the money to travel overseas to watch Scotland. 

The Scotland supporters club will continue and I will not bother as the penny has dropped......