Euro 2020 tickets

So for the 2 hampden games Scotland fans getting about 2000 tkts. Who is getting the remaining 10k?
Opposition FA, UEFA ballot tickets, sponsors, and corporate. I think the SFA get around 200 for staff, player's families, their own sponsors etc.

Hoping the Wembley tickets drop down for those at 11 points. 
I reckon they will. 11/10 for Wembley, and 14/13 for Hampden. We shall find out on Tuesday 25th May how many have been sold!

My next source of stress is going to be using these access codes and buying tickets for 2 other family members as well as my own without fucking it up.

I can just picture a link not working and the access code expiring. 

I genuinely feel for older generations who struggle with technology and wouldn't manage this.

The obvious issue is that if members with ballot tickets don't have definite confirmation from UEFA of the ballot results before the SSC sale starts they may buy another ticket and deny a slightly lower points scorer one. It's really inexplicable that they haven't communicated this yet with further sales starting. Someone could have bought 4 tickets for a group via the UEFA ballot and not have confirmation yet that they are still valid, and if they did these members wouldn't apply via the SSC sale if they were reasonable people. Could make a significant difference to the numbers of members who get in for what should have been done weeks ago.

3 minutes ago, giannijambo said:

The obvious issue is that if members with ballot tickets don't have definite confirmation from UEFA of the ballot results before the SSC sale starts they may buy another ticket and deny a slightly lower points scorer one. It's really inexplicable that they haven't communicated this yet with further sales starting. Someone could have bought 4 tickets for a group via the UEFA ballot and not have confirmation yet that they are still valid, and if they did these members wouldn't apply via the SSC sale if they were reasonable people. Could make a significant difference to the numbers of members who get in for what should have been done weeks ago.

Well I am assuming and hoping this will force the issue to be concluded before Tuesday?

3 minutes ago, giannijambo said:

If you have a ticket for a specific day it's UEFA's policy that you cannot buy any other tickets for that same day so you won't be able to buy another ticket to deny anyone else it.

I think we can take it as read that if you haven't had an email for the Hampden games cancelling your ticket by now then your ticket via the ballot is fine.

2 minutes ago, d31 said:

Well I am assuming and hoping this will force the issue to be concluded before Tuesday?

Given what they have been like so far and that there is basically 1 full working day until Tuesday I would be surprised.

2 minutes ago, giannijambo said:

Given what they have been like so far and that there is basically 1 full working day until Tuesday I would be surprised.

Lots of emails were kicking around last weekend.

I get why people are not being very trusting of UEFA, but this bit isn't difficult to understand I don't think.....if you weren't refunded last week for the Czech/Croatia games then you have a ticket! 

2 minutes ago, Christophe said:

I get why people are not being very trusting of UEFA, but this bit isn't difficult to understand I don't think.....if you weren't refunded last week for the Czech/Croatia games then you have a ticket! 

They haven't confirmed that at any point. 

Their ticketing faqs indicate all successful ticket holders will be contacted in May so I think your wrong here

2 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
17 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Their ticketing faqs indicate all successful ticket holders will be contacted in May so I think your wrong here

Whether they get round to doing that or not, the point stands. If you still have a ticket showing after last week's refunds then you have one. 

7 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

My "allocated" tickets now have ticket numbers attached on the UEFA portal. For the first time I'm daring to dream (haven't even put in for days off for fear of jinxing it). Just send me confirmation UEFA !

Fucking magic. Just checked and I have a ticket number now also. It's happening!