Euro 2020 tickets

My two tickets, for the Czech Republic match, both say ‘ticket allocated’ - until I have some sort of email confirmation I won’t celebrate too much.
Likewise here for both Czech and Croatia but we dare not even think that way until we get the email. Last 16 and Czech v Croatia still just "purchased"

2 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Can't even find my purchase history from the ticket portal.

Ditto but when I go to matches it shows as my match for the one in question.  Still shows that for bilbao as well  though which will definitely be refunded.

2 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Googled my euro 2020 tickets and the first hit took me straight to my purchase history because I had already logged in to the site.

Thanks. Mine saying allocated but not getting hopes up yet.

I had to buy 5 tickets in total for Scotland v Czech Republic, bought 4 in the one go and they've all been refunded and the one extra looks to have made it through. Will wait for the email to see though.

Edited by ilostmyself

5 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Add me to the pile of all refunded, gutting but to be expected. 

No idea if I've got a sliver of a chance through the SSC, will be a nightmare for them to work it. 

Reckon it might be 14 or 15 points to get one.

Reckon it might be 14 or 15 points to get one.
I'm on 14... And I've done the sums and I reckon 15 is guaranteed, and there's approximately 120 left if every 15 pointer upwards takes a ticket, which I don't think they will. But there's 300 odd 14 pointers. I'm being super hopeful that the SSC get more tickets because the Czech and Croatian supporters groups won't sell their allocation. Praying!