Euro 2020 tickets

4 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

I'd log in and double check your total. I done it for me and my Dad the other day and my dad was missing 3 points and I was missing 5 from the total. 

They amend it straight away when you e-mail them so its worth checking.

Just emailed them, I'm missing 5 points as well. Thanks!

Edit: Only took them 20 minutes to rectify it and respond to let me know. 

Edited by SpoonTon

4 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Yeah, I've just seen that thanks.

While I am on ten points, my calculations suggest I should be on 11 and they either haven't given me the bonus point for renewing before the deadline or for being a member for the last three campaigns. Hope I'm right!

Welcome to the 11 points club. 

When are we expected to hear news about who gets tickets? 
I have tickets for both Scotland games but won't have enough SSC points. Would be gutted if I didn't get a match. 
I'm waiting impatiently on this email UEFA are supposed to be sending out today to ticket holders.

Thanks Ayr23. Thought something was happening today. Fingers crossed and good luck 
I don't think we're going to find out too much today. Just a general update on what's going to happen, rather than if you've retained/lost out on your tickets. Either way, any communication will be welcomed.

Cancellation ballot to meet reduced capacities

Once the ticketing return phase is closed on April 22, UEFA will determine if the number of sold tickets that have been retained by ticket holders exceeds the permitted seating capacities of each match. Should this be the case, a ballot will be held in order to determine the additional tickets that will need to be cancelled in order to comply with the decisions of the host country governments. For tickets purchased through the Participating National Associations sales programme, the rules of the respective fan clubs will apply.

Ticket buyers that have been unsuccessful in the ballot will be informed in May.

Tickets for supporters of Hungary, North Macedonia, Scotland and Slovakia

The sale of tickets that have been reserved for the teams (Hungary, North Macedonia, Scotland, Slovakia) that qualified through EURO 2020 play-offs will start in early May.

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/mediaservices/mediareleases/news/0268-11fff5dff16f-4cf8e9e33935-1000--eight-uefa-euro-2020-hosts-confirm-matches-with-spectators/

Once the ticketing return phase is closed on April 22, UEFA will determine if the number of sold tickets that have been retained by ticket holders exceeds the permitted seating capacities of each match. Should this be the case, a ballot will be held in order to determine the additional tickets that will need to be cancelled in order to comply with the decisions of the host country governments. For tickets purchased through the Participating National Associations sales programme, the rules of the respective fan clubs will apply.
Ticket buyers that have been unsuccessful in the ballot will be informed in May.
The sale of tickets that have been reserved for the teams (Hungary, North Macedonia, Scotland, Slovakia) that qualified through EURO 2020 play-offs will start in early May.
https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/mediaservices/mediareleases/news/0268-11fff5dff16f-4cf8e9e33935-1000--eight-uefa-euro-2020-hosts-confirm-matches-with-spectators/
So from that, there will be a SSC sale for the Scotland games at Hampden?

Didn't realise there was a reserved stock of tickets for the playoff winners. How will that square if Hampden is already oversubscribed from the UEFA ballot and does anyone know how many were "reserved" 

6 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:
17 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

So from that, there will be a SSC sale for the Scotland games at Hampden?

Yes, around 2,000 tickets, 16% of capacity.  Same for Czechs and Croats but I doubt they'll come anywhere close to taken the full allocation, Czech's will likely be a red list country for entry anyway, Croatia amber, both meaning quarantine or self isolation.  They could sell to anyone already in the UK of course.

Edited by Burnieman

Just now, Christophe said:

Didn't realise there was a reserved stock of tickets for the playoff winners. How will that square if Hampden is already oversubscribed from the UEFA ballot and does anyone know how many were "reserved" 

Read the link.

Once the ticketing return phase is closed on April 22, UEFA will determine if the number of sold tickets that have been retained by ticket holders exceeds the permitted seating capacities of each match. Should this be the case, a ballot will be held in order to determine the additional tickets that will need to be cancelled in order to comply with the decisions of the host country governments. For tickets purchased through the Participating National Associations sales programme, the rules of the respective fan clubs will apply.  Ticket buyers that have been unsuccessful in the ballot will be informed in May.

On 07/04/2021 at 16:01, sparky88 said:

I don't think it will. I think most people can live with their ticket being cancelled because of public health concerns. Less so if their ticket is being cancelled to give to someone else, whether they are in a club or not.

Two months isn't a lot of notice to give people that their tickets are being cancelled too. I suspect you may be disappointed.

Looks like you were wrong. Don't worry, you weren't alone. 

I wonder how the SSC sale would work? I think the fairest way would be the usual way. On sale to members on X amount of points, then going down the points until they're sold out. I've calculated I'm in the top 2,123 (14 points), so squeaky bum time if UEFA cancel my tickets in the ballot.

I presume that if you're unsuccessful in the ballot and your tickets are cancelled, you'd get a full refund?  Seems obvious but nowhere on the email I received does it actually say that and the FAQ don't cover it either.