Euro 2020 tickets

17 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

This may be of interest to somebody!!!

A friend of mine has two tickets in a corporate box for England v Scotland. He paid £300 each, but he didn't realise when he bought them that it was going to be the same day as his Covid 19 postponed wedding.

If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place!!!

What, at the altar?

4 hours ago, Lurkst said:

According to the SSC website, myself and some mates who attended the whole last home campaign together are on 2, 4, 6, 10 and 13 points respectively (should be on 9 or 10 each).

If our situation is repeated across the membership the numbers in that table might be wildly inaccurate!

Same problem here. Showing I have 2 but should be on 8. This a widespread issue others are having? 

13 hours ago, Lurkst said:

According to the SSC website, myself and some mates who attended the whole last home campaign together are on 2, 4, 6, 10 and 13 points respectively (should be on 9 or 10 each).

If our situation is repeated across the membership the numbers in that table might be wildly inaccurate!

Having had a look at my own, there seems to be some discrepancies there too.  Two of our group of 4 who attend all home games are on 6 points while another is on 11.  Not sure how they are calculating it.  The figures I posted have come straight from the SFA website: https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scotland/supporters-tickets/scotland-supporters-club-membership/ssc-loyalty-points/

3 hours ago, Brechin City FC said:

Having had a look at my own, there seems to be some discrepancies there too.  Two of our group of 4 who attend all home games are on 6 points while another is on 11.  Not sure how they are calculating it.  The figures I posted have come straight from the SFA website: https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scotland/supporters-tickets/scotland-supporters-club-membership/ssc-loyalty-points/

Depends on your purchase - if you bought the tickets in advance and used your membership no then they should have a record of it.  If you buy on the day you won't get the points

On 14/11/2020 at 13:01, Brechin City FC said:

That's also assuming everyone takes them up and doesn't already have tickets through previous ballots.

It also assumes

1 - That we get 14,000 tickets in potentially Covid times, and

2 - The SFA don't allocate some of them to clubs, players family, etc.

I've got 2 points I see looking at my record which means astonishingly that I have an outside shout of a ticket to Wembley. I was due to be in the US when the tournament happens but that might be off due to Covid too.

I've not been to a Scotland game in years now. I used to never miss a home game and went to the odd away one,. Was in France for all three in 98 and at all three for Euro 96. I've simply not been able to go since the games moved to random different nights instead of Saturdays with various family commitments. I had presumed I'd no chance for any tickets in the finals now but it's not absolutely impossible. Interesting.

8 hours ago, Brechin City FC said:

I wonder if it is something to do with season tickets. Are they showing as one point when they should in fact be 3 points. I am on 3 loyalty points. Been a member for past 20+ years and only started missing the odd home competitive game when they started making them midweek. Also got freebies last couple of games as I have friend with contacts. If I had known it would potentially cost me a ticket for Euros I would have paid for them :-).  Reading the above I will be checking whether my points total is correct as it appears on the low side. 

I managed to be lucky enough to get tickets for Hampden already, but unlucky enough that it's Czechs V Croatia. 

I'm sat on 20 points in SSC, though, so I should be right in line to get any tickets going. 

^SSC Points-w**k, who'd ever have thought it. 

18 hours ago, Gcraw86 said:

Same problem here. Showing I have 2 but should be on 8. This a widespread issue others are having? 

If one person is buying the tickets then you need to allocate the tickets to each member account. I forgot one back at Portugal game, emailed ssc at the time but no response, followed it up today seeing as it might be a lot more important than before 

Pal has 4 pairs of tickets sorted for 4 Hampden games.   400 Euros ( 50 Euro tickets ) bought from UEFA , he bought them when tickets went on sale, thinking if Scotland did not qualify he and his missus go to the games.. ....He has 24 SSC points, so would have been  fine... Prices were 50 Euros for section at back of the East and West Stands.....125 Euros for the corners sections...185 Euros for North and South Stands.....Tickets are UEFA..so prices will probably same for SFA allocation...I would think the higher points you have, you get a chance of the cheaper tier tickets...I have plenty points, but plenty in our group have  anything from 10 to 27  points...So can see us split up...And maybe lucky ones getting 50 Euro tickets and some 185 Euros..Worth it, yes, but a sore one.  

59 minutes ago, Ramblin Man said:

Pal has 4 pairs of tickets sorted for 4 Hampden games.   400 Euros ( 50 Euro tickets ) bought from UEFA , he bought them when tickets went on sale, thinking if Scotland did not qualify he and his missus go to the games.. ....He has 24 SSC points, so would have been  fine... Prices were 50 Euros for section at back of the East and West Stands.....125 Euros for the corners sections...185 Euros for North and South Stands.....Tickets are UEFA..so prices will probably same for SFA allocation...I would think the higher points you have, you get a chance of the cheaper tier tickets...I have plenty points, but plenty in our group have  anything from 10 to 27  points...So can see us split up...And maybe lucky ones getting 50 Euro tickets and some 185 Euros..Worth it, yes, but a sore one.  

The majority of tickets that go on sale to members will be the cheap ones. The English FA had a breakdown on their website of the numbers of tickets they had for each category. Something like 8000 out of 12000 tickets for their fans at Wembley were the €50 ones

2 hours ago, Lurkst said:

Ticket prices are outrageous. How many neutrals are going to pay that to watch Croatia v Czech Republic when England v Scotland is going to be kicking off shortly afterwards?

Good point and the refunds UEFA offered will compound this.  I bought €185 tickets for the original game as Scotland might have been playing in that game.   Once the draw was made and it became clear Scotland would not play the game even if they qualified, I gratefully accepted the UEFA refund option when they postponed the tournament.  I expect most other holders of the expensive tickets to have done the same. 

• 3 weeks later...
I managed to be lucky enough to get tickets for Hampden already, but unlucky enough that it's Czechs V Croatia. 
I'm sat on 20 points in SSC, though, so I should be right in line to get any tickets going. 
^SSC Points-w**k, who'd ever have thought it. 
See, I also have a ticket for that game and am worried that it will stop me getting a Wembley ticket if they're all sold through the uefa platform as I already have a ticket for a game that day.