Euro 2020 tickets

Delighted to already have tickets for all the Hampden games. I would have gone regardless of who was playing but did have some faint hope of us getting there.

I'll also happily go to the Czech vs Croatia game then be home in time for the Scotland game.

Glad I can avoid the panic/mad scramble for tickets and just fingers crossed things are back to normal by then now. Already planning on taking the first 2 weeks of the tournament off work (before other people get in first) and really enjoying it.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

10 minutes ago, TheHonestMan85 said:

I bought my membership in January so have 0 points, so would it be fair to say I literally have zero chance of a ticket for ANY of the games then?

Sign up on the UEFA ticket portal and you'll have more than zero chance of a ticket through a lottery.

14 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

UEFA say we’ll get roughly 14,000 tickets for Wembley. Not sure how many points that would go down to if every single person took them up.

Not sure if there is more current information available, but this is as of 28 February 2020:    

Number of Points Number of Members Running Total
32 points 70 70
31 points 7 77
30 points 34 111
29 points 6 117
28 points  52 169
27 points  45 214
26 points 76 290
25 points 46 336
24 points 86 422
23 points 55 477
22 points 110 587
21 points 100 687
20 points  152 839
19 points 132 971
18 points 177 1148
17 points 184 1332
16 points 239 1571
15 points 220 1791
14 points 305 2096
13 points 304 2400
12 points 448 2848
11 points 464 3312
10 points 493 3805
9 points 645 4450
8 points 747 5197
7 points 1165 6362
6 points 1387 7749
5 points 1393 9142
4 points 1808 10950
3 points 1966 12916
2 points 3718 16634
1 point 977 17611
0 points 1537 19148

I mind there some chat about some daft ID requirement where the name on the ticket has to match your ID. That would scupper loads of folks' chances of tickets surely? 

Shite requirement in general. UEFA are a horrible greedy capitalist bag of shite. FIFA too.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I mind there some chat about some daft ID requirement where the name on the ticket has to match your ID. That would scupper loads of folks' chances of tickets surely? 

Shite requirement in general. UEFA are a horrible greedy capitalist bag of shite. FIFA too.

Is that not only for St Petersburg?

Whilst I agree the re-selling prices of tickets are a disgrace, surely it should be up to the individual if they are willing to pay it.

1 minute ago, TheHonestMan85 said:

Is that not only for St Petersburg?

Whilst I agree the re-selling prices of tickets are a disgrace, surely it should be up to the individual if they are willing to pay it.

Aye I'm not against folk selling tickets. I was saying that if there is an ID requirement then folk won't be able to get tickets in the week or so before the game as there obviously wouldn't be time to sort the name on the ticket.

I have tickets through the ballot for all the hampden games. I'm hoping to go to london for the Wembley game despite no prospect of a ticket. Would anyone hypothetically be interested in 2x tickets for croatia vs czech republic? 

Even if I dont go to london I wont go to that match, theres no chance youd be out of hampden and into a pub in time to see scotland v england. Perhaps an idea for folk who stay local to hampden. 

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Aye I'm not against folk selling tickets. I was saying that if there is an ID requirement then folk won't be able to get tickets in the week or so before the game as there obviously wouldn't be time to sort the name on the ticket.

Yeah, but I think that the ID requirement is only for the games in St Petersburg, don't think it's for any other venue.

We've 7 months until the games but there's still a lot of work to do before anyone's getting in. The prevalence of Covid in the summer is really low so surely by that point folk can get into the games in some capacity? Whether it's in one country or across loads, there must be a way to test the folk going to each match a week before or something along those lines. It would be absolutely awful if the entire tournament is behind closed doors. Speaking for myself, it's very unlikely that I'll get to any of the games but I sincerely hope that Glasgow Green (and other similar places) have an outdoor screen set up. The Scottish Government has been mega cautious on opening stuff here, but there has to be someone at a high level in government addressing the issue of people getting into crowds to watch this game, because it will happen and I don't blame folk, I'll be one of them. 

14 hours ago, PrestersKTID said:

Guy on tartan army page on facebook seemed to think 6 points for hampden and 4 points for Wembley providing a full capacity. I’ve got 7 so that’d be decent, mrs only has 5 tho 😬

Seen so many folk already booking flights and accommodation for Wembley . I just hope the world is in a position for this to go ahead with fans. 

I’m not 100% sure about it either but booked travel and hotel just in case. Would hate to miss out on what would be a superb few days away regardless of the result. 
Booked flights straight after full time on Thursday for £80 and the hotel is fully refundable up until 28 days before. I’d guess we’d know by then what the script is with fans so if it doesn’t go ahead losing £80 won’t be too bad. 

33 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

They're trying to stop the touts. It's all going to be electronic through an app so time shouldn't be a factor.