Euro 2020 tickets

Someone's just bought one of my two Croatia v Czechia tickets.
One.
I didn't know the system would let that be possible. If I end up going on my tod then fine, at least it's €50 back. 

Except you'll have to sit next to a confirmed weirdo.
Say hi to Kenny for me.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

I had 3 games in my basket then had to scramble around for my mates' passport info and got kicked out. Heads gone in the office when time expired.

You could've just put any passport number in, they never check. Even at the last World Cup where everyone had a Fan ID which doubled up as their visa no one cared if the ticket matched any passport details.

4 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

You could've just put any passport number in, they never check. Even at the last World Cup where everyone had a Fan ID which doubled up as their visa no one cared if the ticket matched any passport details.

Sorted for a couple of games now anyway :babe2

Two hour wait but finally got tickets for the two possible Scotland Hampden games, considered a last 16 but only the top tier category left so left it for now. Happy to finally have soemthing booked. Might have a nibble at some further afield knockout rounds nearer the time if still available. 

I got an email today and after a long wait purchased 3 cheap tickets for the opening game at Hampden. More in hope than expectation that Scotland will make it, but you never know, maybe this is the year we make it to a tournament again.

Did anyone else get an email today from UEFA saying that the resale portal is closing on 9th March? 

Does anyone else think that's a bit fúcking stupid, given that we don't even know all the teams that are going to be at the tournament yet???

I've put my Czech v Croatia tickets on for resale, but I may find myself with 3 other tickets not involving Scotland, that I don't even have a chance to sell (legally).

• 2 weeks later...

Hope they confirm the match dates soon so I can switch the flights and hotel dates.

UEFA EURO 2020 was scheduled to take place in 12 cities across Europe from 12 June to 12 July 2020. The proposed new dates are 11 June to 11 July 2021. UEFA would like to reassure existing ticket buyers and hospitality clients that if they cannot attend the tournament in 2021, the face value of their tickets and packages will be refunded in full. Within the next month, further information on the refund process will be communicated to existing ticket buyers via email and on euro2020.com/tickets.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Hope they confirm the match dates soon so I can switch the flights and hotel dates.

Barring any clashes with anything else, I wouldn't be surprised to see the entire fixture calendar just lifted and dropped into those dates. In other words, go back a day and change the year to 2021.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Barring any clashes with anything else, I wouldn't be surprised to see the entire fixture calendar just lifted and dropped into those dates. In other words, go back a day and change the year to 2021.

Aye, that's what I'm hoping. Expecting the airlines and hotels to be cool about it in the current climate.

4 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

Might be worth waiting to see if there are any airlines left!

Exactly this.

Would think that the airline industry generally, but especially the budget sector, will take a sever rinsing as a result of this.

International air travel will become considerably more expensive as a result of this.