Euro 2020 tickets

44 minutes ago, microdave said:

Have the kick off times been announced yet? I've got tickets for the second and third games at Hampden but I've got a work clash for the Friday game so I can't get the day off. Hoping it'll be an evening kick off.

Friday 19th match at Hampden is a 5pm kick off. Tuesday 23rd both games kick off at 8pm. 

Real pisser is that our game v Czech Republic on the Monday is a 2pm kick off. 

I think I have 10 points so far and going by the website if you add up all supporters on 10 points or more it amounts to 3479 fans. 9 points - 4106 - 8 points -4785 7 points-5961 6 points- 7313 5 points - 8922. You would like to think those on 7 points would get option of tickets if we qualified

Friday 19th match at Hampden is a 5pm kick off. Tuesday 23rd both games kick off at 8pm. 
Real pisser is that our game v Czech Republic on the Monday is a 2pm kick off. 

Half day from work that day to watch in the pub. Doesn't sound too bad to me.

1 hour ago, kenny131 said:

^^^^^^ creased our game ffs never happening

I don't enjoy insulting people online, but in your case I'll make an exception.

You couldn't come off as more of a cretin in this thread if you tried, you tedious bigoted waste of carbon.

The mute function is great, just a pity you can't block here too.

15 hours ago, kev23 said:

Same scenario over here. I can't help but laugh.

I’m in the same boat. I suppose I could just fire through to Glasgow anyway. Croatia v Czech Republic might be okay and chances are Scotland won’t qualify.

Edited by Scary Bear

On 30/11/2019 at 19:12, S7C said:

Fucking typical that the tickets I get are for the game Scotland won't be at home for.

Assuming by some miracle we qualify.

On 30/11/2019 at 19:47, kev23 said:

Same scenario over here. I can't help but laugh.

Sorry for liking those posts but I’m just delighted I’m not the only c**t raging at this. I won’t even bother coming home now even if we do qualify. f**k going to that game if we are playing England at exactly the same time.

2 hours ago, Ross. said:

Sorry for liking those posts but I’m just delighted I’m not the only c**t raging at this. I won’t even bother coming home now even if we do qualify. f**k going to that game if we are playing England at exactly the same time.

Mon tae f**k hame Ross. Join the big P&B bash at Hampden for the Croatia Czechia game (5pm) then we can all head to the pub for England Israel at 8pm.

9 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Mon tae f**k hame Ross. Join the big P&B bash at Hampden for the Croatia Czechia game (5pm) then we can all head to the pub for England Israel at 8pm.

I had assumed the last group games would be kicking off at the same time and I'd have to choose between supporting Croatia or Norway.

11 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

f**k knows I just make this shit up as I go along.

Friday 19th game, Scotland away to England I believe, but at 8pm.

Friday the 19th is definitely the game I have a ticket for. I just assumed the final group games would be played at the same time, because that's just the f*cking sensible thing to do. Should have known better I guess. As it happens I now have to be home the following weekend which means I will either need to take a full weeks holiday or give the f*cking tickets away anyway, because I won't be able to justify coming home two weekends running when the wee one is born..

Edited by Ross.

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/General/02/63/56/69/2635669_DOWNLOAD.pdf

The full fixture list/Euro Cup Wall Chart.  We potentially play on the 15th, 19th and 23rd.  15th and 23rd at Hampden, kicking off at 3pm and 6pm respectively.  The 23rd game is being played at the same time as the other group game at Wembley.  We play at 9pm on the 19th at Wembley, with the Hampden group game at 6pm.

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

Friday the 19th is definitely the game I have a ticket for. I just assumed the final group games would be played at the same time, because that's just the f*cking sensible thing to do. Should have known better I guess. As it happens I now have to be home the following weekend which means I will either need to take a full weeks holiday or give the f*cking tickets away anyway, because I won't be able to justify coming home two weekends running when the wee one is born..

The games on 19th June (England v maybe Scotland & Croatia v Czech Republic) are the second set of games in the group and kick off at different times. The final group games are on 23rd June (maybe Scotland v Croatia & England v Czech Republic) and do kick off at the same time.