Euro 2020 tickets

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Some people on another forum getting another email for more ticket offers. Not me. ^_^ Worth checking your inbox.

My offers changed once or twice in the last few days.  Two Rome matches were added yesterday and then today the opener sold out so the other Rome group match was now available from the afternoon.  In my friend's account there were also various Bilbao, Dublin and London matches.  I'd be interested to see how long this goes on for, but man I feel so terrible for those who have no emails/links - I'd be upset in that situation, and those who are pressured into buying matches by staring at what is left over (at mainly higher categories) when they can wait and eventually all have what they want anyway (99% of the time).  

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 19:57, German Jag said:

Tickets on sale just now are ‚general sale‘ from the UEFA ticket site.

SSC points would only be relevant should Scotland qualify, and with UEFA more interested in corporate sponsors & cat. 1 tickets then think that the SSC allocation will be pretty meagre. Very much doubt that your current points level would get you an SSC ticket. 

SSC ticket allocation would likely be around a minimum of 8500

On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 21:29, Marshmallo said:

Scotland will get about 5k tickets. Off the top of my head I think you'd probably need at least one away game to get into that bracket.

I'm on 9 points which I think has me in the top 2k.

I was at a meeting back in July and the nations involved will each receive around 17%. This is what UEFA have advised FSE (football lSupporters Europe)

Some people are getting emails apparently. My exciting Baku offers are back up after being withdrawn, so maybe worth checking.

Still none for me. I feel spurned. Checked my junk folder and there weren’t even penis enlargement and blue pills e-mails. Just ones for foot fungus (no, I don’t have it), singles and Bitcoin.

• 1 month later...
Going to be a bit gutting for anyone who committed big bucks to Hampden and got tickets if Scotland qualify for first time in 22yrs but they endup seeing Bosnia-Herzegovina v Slovakia...

I deliberately applied for two group games at Hampden just to guarantee at least one game involving Scotland.

Not sure what I'll do with the other ticket if it turns out to be non Scotland. Mibbes go to soak up the atmosphere anyway.

ETA: of course, I realise that the only thing this actually guarantees is that Scotland won't qualify.

On 30/09/2019 at 22:15, HibeeJibee said:

Going to be a bit gutting for anyone who committed big bucks to Hampden and got tickets if Scotland qualify for first time in 22yrs but they endup seeing Bosnia-Herzegovina v Slovakia...

I'd much, much, much rather be at Hampden to watch BiH v Slovakia than England v Slovakia, so at least this decision removes that possibility. Whatever happens I won't have to suffer an England game, so I'm happy with that.

Might sound weird but I'm glad we wouldn't be playing England at Hampden, and that England will play all three games at Wembley. I'd have absolutely hated to sit in a mixed crowd for a game like that, it could easily get ugly. Also, if we'd been playing England at Hampden then it would have meant playing one of our other games at Wembley. The other games would likely be more winnable, so it's better to have them at Hampden.

I'm sure I'm in the minority here but I'm happier now, regardless of whether we qualify.

I'd much, much, much rather be at Hampden to watch BiH v Slovakia than England v Slovakia, so at least this decision removes that possibility. Whatever happens I won't have to suffer an England game, so I'm happy with that.
Might sound weird but I'm glad we wouldn't be playing England at Hampden, and that England will play all three games at Wembley. I'd have absolutely hated to sit in a mixed crowd for a game like that, it could easily get ugly. Also, if we'd been playing England at Hampden then it would have meant playing one of our other games at Wembley. The other games would likely be more winnable, so it's better to have them at Hampden.
I'm sure I'm in the minority here but I'm happier now, regardless of whether we qualify.
No, Scotland would play all three at Hampden in that scenario.

7 minutes ago, Juan Mata said:
8 minutes ago, GordonS said:

No, Scotland would play all three at Hampden in that scenario.

How can England play all three matches at Wembley, Scotland play all three matches at Hampden, and Scotland play England? 🤔

AFAIK England will get all three games at home for qualifying automatically, and if we make the play-offs we'll play them at Wembley and have our other two games at Hampden.

How can England play all three matches at Wembley, Scotland play all three matches at Hampden, and Scotland play England? [emoji848]
AFAIK England will get all three games at home for qualifying automatically, and if we make the play-offs we'll play them at Wembley and have our other two games at Hampden.

Correct, I should have quoted specifically that I was respoding to "Also, if we'd been playing England at Hampden then it would have meant playing one of our other games at Wembley. The other games would likely be more winnable, so it's better to have them at Hampden." but I thought that was obvious.

1 minute ago, Juan Mata said:
5 minutes ago, GordonS said:
How can England play all three matches at Wembley, Scotland play all three matches at Hampden, and Scotland play England? emoji848.png

Correct, I should have quoted specifically that I was respoding to "Also, if we'd been playing England at Hampden then it would have meant playing one of our other games at Wembley. The other games would likely be more winnable, so it's better to have them at Hampden." but I thought that was obvious.

Oh I see, ok. As I understood it the previous rules meant two at home, one away; I didn't think they meant three at home. Are you sure about that?

3 minutes ago, GordonS said:

How can England play all three matches at Wembley, Scotland play all three matches at Hampden, and Scotland play England? 🤔

The initial indication from UEFA was that the venue would be decided via a draw.  If Scotland were drawn out, we would have played all three games at Hampden.  As it is, they have decided to do it on how each team qualified, meaning England get to host all three games instead.  I'm sure an extra 40,000 tickets at £110 a pop (or so) would have played absolutely no part in that decision.........

Oh I see, ok. As I understood it the previous rules meant two at home, one away; I didn't think they meant three at home. Are you sure about that?
100 percent sure. For hosts it is either two or three at home. If both paired hosts qualify directly (ie. Through conventional qualifying groups) it is a toss between the two for the match between them. If one paired host qualifies directly and the other through playoff the one who qualified directly gets the three home matches (therefore England in this scenario over Scotland).

These documents below from last week explain it all although it's been mentioned for awhile among the many forums.

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/EURO/02/62/53/02/2625302_DOWNLOAD.pdf

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/EURO/02/62/53/04/2625304_DOWNLOAD.pdf

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Haven't the tickets for all of those games already been sold? Why would there be extra ones?

Wembley holds 40k more, for a game that is guaranteed to sell out, Scotland entitled to around 15,000 tickets, which will all be snapped up.

If the game had been at Hampden, would the "other" game at Wembley sold 90,000?

Haven't the tickets for all of those games already been sold? Why would there be extra ones?
No just a small allocation (supposedly just half of what they originally allocate to public fans) . There will still be federation sales in December, resales from March onwards, and the other tickets that are given back through various means (VIP, sponsors, restricted view etc.).

It is also rumoured that there will be another ticket ballot for everyone in December after the group draw (the help desk has written this to a few people) although there is no official word on it but it makes sense for them to not mention it until much later to get people to apply for tickets before the group stage draw is made.