Euro 2020 tickets

15 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Strange. This was the only game showing for me. Boy I work with had applied for a load, got none, and hasn’t had an offer on anything at this point.

Let me know if you hear of anyone wanting rid of a Munich QF ticket, just up the road from yours.

1 hour ago, skippy2015 said:

I’ve been to Costa Rica home friendly, home nations league games and bought season ticket for this campaign. Missed belgium home friendly though. In the event that Scotland qualify would this be enough to get a ticket or would I need to attend some away games?

Tickets on sale just now are ‚general sale‘ from the UEFA ticket site.

SSC points would only be relevant should Scotland qualify, and with UEFA more interested in corporate sponsors & cat. 1 tickets then think that the SSC allocation will be pretty meagre. Very much doubt that your current points level would get you an SSC ticket. 

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Let me know if you hear of anyone wanting rid of a Munich QF ticket, just up the road from yours.

I know a lot of folk who applied for tickets in Munich, due to the fact there are none in Switzerland. Will try to see if anyone got lucky and whether or not they’ll be going!

12 hours ago, Ross. said:

I know a lot of folk who applied for tickets in Munich, due to the fact there are none in Switzerland. Will try to see if anyone got lucky and whether or not they’ll be going!

Could be a late thing when it there's more of an idea of who will be playing, so I'll send you a reminder or two!

I wonder how much will be firmed up by the draw. Namely would they work out where England are playing before Scotland qualifying is confirmed or would they wait until Scotland qualify then do a coin toss for that game. 
I think the England vs. Scotland match up would only go to a coin toss if both qualified directly.

They will draw as much as they possibly can. The only possible question marks left for a later draw would be if there are multiple host countries in the same playoff league but it will be minimal and should affect two groups at most (if at all).

On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 23:15, Christophe said:

Seems to be lots of people that were originally unsuccessful not receiving email links, whereas those who already had something did. Something off with the ballot process there. Bit of a shambles really.

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 07:47, Scary Bear said:

I agree. Sounds like UEFA making a c**t of it again.

It's a bad system. From their point of view I can't see any difference in selling unclaimed tickets to people who already have tickets, as opposed to people who don't have any, whereas it's clearly more inequitable and clearly worse PR.

In recent years I've been in ballots for Olympics, Commonwealth Games, Rugby WC (IIRC), World Athletics, European Games, Cricket WC. All worked differently; many worked better than this.

On 23/08/2019 at 18:15, skippy2015 said:

I’ve been to Costa Rica home friendly, home nations league games and bought season ticket for this campaign. Missed belgium home friendly though. In the event that Scotland qualify would this be enough to get a ticket or would I need to attend some away games?

Scotland will get about 5k tickets. Off the top of my head I think you'd probably need at least one away game to get into that bracket.

I'm on 9 points which I think has me in the top 2k.

16 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

It's a bad system. From their point of view I can't see any difference in selling unclaimed tickets to people who already have tickets, as opposed to people who don't have any, whereas it's clearly more inequitable and clearly worse PR.

In recent years I've been in ballots for Olympics, Commonwealth Games, Rugby WC (IIRC), World Athletics, European Games, Cricket WC. All worked differently; many worked better than this.

Something clearly went wrong. Only people who were completely unsuccessful got emails saying they would get first dibs on returns, then a lot of them got no emails or offers at all when they went for sale, whereas people who were at least partially successful got another chance.

Something clearly went wrong. Only people who were completely unsuccessful got emails saying they would get first dibs on returns, then a lot of them got no emails or offers at all when they went for sale, whereas people who were at least partially successful got another chance.

Might get a free ticket for Baku though, so swings and roundabouts.

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Some people on another forum getting another email for more ticket offers. Not me. ^_^ Worth checking your inbox.

Still nothing for me, I'll be in about the 200th wave of mails knowing my luck

Just now, skippy2015 said:

That’s rubbish I’ve not had 1 email

It's really quite shambolic after last weeks balls up that the same folk are still getting more emails, they clearly don't give a f**k and are happy punting them to anyone

45 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Got another email too. Cat 1 & 2 for Hampden. Got sorted with the last 1 I needed last week though. 

Also got offered Cat. 1 & 2 for the 2nd Hampden game on the 19th June (already got 4 Cat. 3 tickets for the 3 other Hampden games). Ummed & ahhhd, but eventually said stuff it!

€125 for behind the goals or €185 for side-on is taking the p!sh. 'Season ticket' in P1, South lower,  was £105.

Anyone know what the story is with regard to booking? For example, if you used your card on someone else's UEFA account, would the UEFA account holder have to be there? I know some major gigs now insist on the cardholder being there. 

15 minutes ago, an86 said:

Anyone know what the story is with regard to booking? For example, if you used your card on someone else's UEFA account, would the UEFA account holder have to be there? I know some major gigs now insist on the cardholder being there. 

You won't have any issues, football hasn't quite reached that level yet.