Euro 2020 tickets

What's happening for you guys once it redirects to ticket portal? What page are you then seeing? 

I'm still getting that same black screen with Uefa 2020 logo that I posted earlier, with no way to get further....maybe because I followed a c&p link? I dunno. Looks like it's not gonna happen for me though.

Only hope is they are holding some back and mailing people on different days to not overload the server? Really frustrating not to have got an email

Edited by Christophe

Just got offered the same games in Baku the second time around. Giving it another go but f**k knows why. Fairly zooming through now all the good tickets are gone.

Edited by welshbairn

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Just got offered the same games in Baku the second time around. Giving it another go but f**k knows why. Fairly zooming through now all the good tickets are gone.

Makes me suspect they've predetermined what you will be offered. Hope yet for another round of emails tomorrow maybe? 

1 minute ago, Christophe said:

Makes me suspect they've predetermined what you will be offered. Hope yet for another round of emails tomorrow maybe? 

Who knows. Think my best hope is when they set up their ticket exchange thing in March.

53 minutes ago, Christophe said:

What's happening for you guys once it redirects to ticket portal? What page are you then seeing? 

I'm still getting that same black screen with Uefa 2020 logo that I posted earlier, with no way to get further....maybe because I followed a c&p link? I dunno. Looks like it's not gonna happen for me though.

Only hope is they are holding some back and mailing people on different days to not overload the server? Really frustrating not to have got an email

I've got exactly the same. Wondering if it's cause I'm using the link posted on here. No email yet. Shithouses.

3 minutes ago, George Parr said:

I’ve been offered Baku plus all the games I was unsuccessful for in the initial ballot - but at higher ticket categories (£550 for a semi final ticket lol).

Did you get an email? I've tried the link posted on here and just keep getting the trophy.

Current sale is for those unsuccesful in the 1st sales phase, and they are being offered the tickets which weren't subsequently paid for, by those succesful in the 1st sales phase.

Purchased this afternoon (4 x Cat.3 Tickets) for 2 of the 1st round group games at Hampden, plus (4 x Cat.3 Tickets) for the 2nd stage game.

Was only offered tickets for Hampden, for which I'd applied for as well as Baku (for which I hadn't) so presuming ticket sales for Baku must be p!sh.

Just now, German Jag said:

Current sale is for those unsuccesful in the 1st sales phase, and they are being offered the tickets which weren't subsequently paid for, by those succesful in the 1st sales phase.

Purchased this afternoon (4 x Cat.3 Tickets) for 2 of the 1st round group games at Hampden, plus (4 x Cat.3 Tickets) for the 2nd stage game.

Was only offered tickets for Hampden, for which I'd applied for as well as Baku (for which I hadn't) so presuming ticket sales for Baku must be p!sh.

I applied for 9 matches originally and didn't get anything, I have no email today

Lots of people saying they already had tickets and yet they must have received the e-mail. How does that works?

It must have been that if you applied for any matches previously and were unsuccessful you received the e-mail, even if you already had tickets. While I who had applied and got no tickets didn’t get an e-mail.

Worked out well anyway as my friend managed to get tickets and I get to maintain my burning hatred of UEFA.

If they ever start a football terrorist group I’ll be a synch to radicalise.

Seems to be lots of people that were originally unsuccessful not receiving email links, whereas those who already had something did. Something off with the ballot process there. Bit of a shambles really.

I agree. Sounds like UEFA making a c**t of it again.

Looks like all Cat 3 gone for Hampden in this round. I tried buying some more last night but it kept giving an error with the card number again. Something to do with Firefox/UBlock Origin.
Not sure how the resale platform will work but presumably there will be a few there closer to the tournament.