Euro 2020 tickets

From memory it tells you when you're in the last 20 minutes. 

It looks to be the same system as Euro 2016 which was absolutely wild. Difference then was I was in it during the buy/sell window so tickets were always being listed. I'd imagine just now the supply is constantly diminishing. When you got in the portal tickets were gone before you could click on them. Did well though and went to five games including a France one.

Just had a heart-stopping "server error, please refresh page" code. Seems to have taken me back to where i was in the queue, although it's hard to tell if it's still moving at such slow pace....tears and snotters incoming if it's bumped me

edit - it's still progressing, thank the lord

Edited by Christophe

5 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

From memory it tells you when you're in the last 20 minutes. 

It looks to be the same system as Euro 2016 which was absolutely wild. Difference then was I was in it during the buy/sell window so tickets were always being listed. I'd imagine just now the supply is constantly diminishing. When you got in the portal tickets were gone before you could click on them. Did well though and went to five games including a France one.

Apparently you get a 15 minute window to keep refreshing and different matches come up. Ohh, just got in and only offered 4 matches in fucking Baku. Will keep refreshing but looks grim. 

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, welshbairn said:

Refreshing did f**k all but after the 15 minutes you get to start at the back of the queue again. Probably pointless but I'll give it a go.

😆

What a nonsense, don't think i've got the heart for another two hour bash at the queue but good luck to you

12 minutes ago, atfccfc said:

I'm about 11 minutes away from a choice of Baku, Baku or Baku.. 

I've just got tickets for the 15th at Hampden and 19th Hampden €50 tickets, had Wembley and Copenhagen as well as the last 16 game at Hampden although they were €125

If you didn't get any in the first ballot it's definitely worth sticking with it.

I finally got through and it offered all 4 matches at Hampden, all 3 price categories, plus the games in Baku. The Hampden games had an icon beside them that said something like "personal offer". My guess is that this was because I didn't get anything from the first ballot.

So now I've got cat 3 tickets to all the Hampden games and I'm so happy I could dance in a musical.

6 minutes ago, GordonS said:

If you didn't get any in the first ballot it's definitely worth sticking with it.

I finally got through and it offered all 4 matches at Hampden, all 3 price categories, plus the games in Baku. The Hampden games had an icon beside them that said something like "personal offer". My guess is that this was because I didn't get anything from the first ballot.

So now I've got cat 3 tickets to all the Hampden games and I'm so happy I could dance in a musical.

I didn't even look at what else was on offer. As soon as I seen Hampden. I just picked it. I only ever wanted the one game. So just happy with that.