Euro 2020 tickets

11 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

The Hampden last 16 game is 30th June, are schools not finished for the summer by then? 

I see Midlothian packs up on Fri 26, but if he's in Dumfries & Galloway, or maybe Aiberdeen,  it's a week later. Unlucks.

Edited by The Mantis

2 hours ago, Juan Mata said:

The forum made the tabloids! I seriously doubt tickets to the final would be 'worth a fortune' if England don't feature.  Although the face value is already a rip off!

Can't find those posts on here.

Fans on football forum Pie and Bovril are already talking about ­selling tickets for the “right price”, with one stating their tickets for the final will be “worth a fortune”.

On 07/08/2019 at 09:52, meanmistermustard said:

Three out of the four Hampden matches, missed out on the second one. €300 but would be gutted if Scotland qualified and didn’t catch at least one of their games.

Also got 3 out of the 4 at Hampden and a pair for a QF in Rome :)

On 13/08/2019 at 09:14, Juan Mata said:

The forum made the tabloids! I seriously doubt tickets to the final would be 'worth a fortune' if England don't feature.  Although the face value is already a rip off!

Hi Edal Kenealy, Hiya Pal!

Want a ticket for the final?  To you:

Image result for one million dollar gif

What kind of a fucking name is Edal anyway?

31 minutes ago, Jason King said:

Having decided that Bucharest isn't worth my while, I didn't pay by the 18th to release the ticket and well blow me if this morning I've received an email telling me that the window for payment has been extended by a few days.

Yep Wednesday 14:00 CET (so 13:00 for us) for those wondering.  Wish they would hurry up with selling all the unclaimed tickets. 

On 08/08/2019 at 14:15, tuckersloan said:

Am a teacher so no is the answer to your question. 🤣😂😂

By the end of June, most of my teachers spent most afternoons in the pub, so I doubt anyone will notice if you're not there.

Got through and got Cat 3 (50 Euro) tickets for all three group stage games at Hampden. From the ballot I'd only got tickets to the knockout game.

Took me about 1 hr 45 mins to get to the front of the queue, having clicked on the link as soon as I got the email (2.40pm).

Good luck to anyone still waiting.