Euro 2020 tickets

Ticket portal application opens today. Have applied for all Hampden games and the game day 1 Wembley game. Unfortunately the 2nd and 3rd Wembley games are on same days as the 2nd and 3rd Hampden games and you cannot apply for two venues on the same day....

Hopefully then if we get there we aren’t playing England at Wembley on game day 2 or 3!

Have also applied for semi final game 2 and the final. Hopefully get something out of it in the ballot, would be good to see a tournament on U.K. soil, even more so if some of them are Scotland games! 

Edited by Christophe

11 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Ticket portal application opens today. Have applied for all Hampden games and the game day 1 Wembley game. Unfortunately the 2nd and 3rd Wembley games are on same days as the 2nd and 3rd Hampden games and you cannot apply for two venues on the same day....

Hopefully then if we get there we aren’t playing England at Wembley on game day 2 or 3!

Have also applied for semi final game 2 and the final. Hopefully get something out of it in the ballot, would be good to see a tournament on U.K. soil, even more so if some of them are Scotland games! 

I will be applying for all hampden matches. I would be surprised if all the hampden tickets sell out straight away.

Just having a browse around the venues on the portal and see that in some of the stadiums, like Budapest for example, tickets start at 30euro, whereas minimum price Hampden tickets are 50euro, around £25 vs £45....shady fucks!

I've applied for Hampden and some other random shite like Amsterdam and Budapest.

I am assuming the applications will be broken down and each individual day you have applied for will be taken on it's own merit? As if it is just one big mad application I will be due 2 grand off the bat before I have arranged travel from Amsterdam to Budapest for the next day.:lol:

2 hours ago, Christophe said:

Just having a browse around the venues on the portal and see that in some of the stadiums, like Budapest for example, tickets start at 30euro, whereas minimum price Hampden tickets are 50euro, around £25 vs £45....shady fucks!

Normal price for watching Hungary home games is about £4 if I understand their ticket website correctly, so they'll likely be complaining too. Average wage is a lot lower.

Edited by welshbairn

18 minutes ago, Neilly said:

I've applied for Hampden and some other random shite like Amsterdam and Budapest.

I am assuming the applications will be broken down and each individual day you have applied for will be taken on it's own merit? As if it is just one big mad application I will be due 2 grand off the bat before I have arranged travel from Amsterdam to Budapest for the next day.:lol:

Aye surely you’ll get allocated what (if any) you win in the ballot then have the opportunity to buy as little or as many of that as you like....I’m hoping!

Otherwise I’m sitting at about 2 grands worth as well as i went back and threw in all the potential group D paths to the final!

Just now, Christophe said:

Aye surely you’ll get allocated what (if any) you win in the ballot then have the opportunity to buy as little or as many of that as you like....I’m hoping!

Otherwise I’m sitting at about 2 grands worth as well as i went back and threw in all the potential group D paths to the final!

FAQs say you have to buy all you win or you get none. I checked that before deciding what to do. Think it will be 1 Budapest, 2 Hampden and 1 Dublin for me. All the cheapest tickets.

1 minute ago, ArmadaleKillie said:

FAQs say you have to buy all you win or you get none. I checked that before deciding what to do. Think it will be 1 Budapest, 2 Hampden and 1 Dublin for me. All the cheapest tickets.

Oh ffs! Oh well hopefully the ballot isn’t too kind and I don’t win everything then, or I’ll be going to f**k all! 

4 minutes ago, ArmadaleKillie said:

Well that's shite!

Will have to edit accordingly.

Have adjusted and just gone for all the Hampden group games and the Wembley matchday 1 game. The Hampden 2nd Round game, and also projected a Scotland* route on the basis we are the D2 finishers all the way to the final (via Copenhagen and St Petersburg!) Will be pissed right off now if we get through as D3! 

£500 if I get them all, can handle that, would have shat out if I had to pay 2k or go to nothing, so cheers to the above poster for clearing that up, hadn’t noticed that.

*yes that’s assuming we actually even get to the tournament, don’t @ me.

Edited by Christophe

I have gone for one group match at Hampden on the Friday and both semis and the final in London.

So, I can imagine it will go along the lines of England v Georgia at Hampden and hee-haw for the glory hunting games.

Either that or I get tickets for them all (at the next category up) and I have to remortgage the house. 

On 12/06/2019 at 19:17, Christophe said:

Aye ok Da, no-one is making you go

The fact that no-one is forced to go doesn’t make it okay for UEFA to charge whatever the f**k they want. Aye it’s up to them but they’re still c***s for doing so.

2 hours ago, eez-eh said:

The fact that no-one is forced to go doesn’t make it okay for UEFA to charge whatever the f**k they want. Aye it’s up to them but they’re still c***s for doing so.

Christ, who has rattled your cage? What an angry young man

UEFA are beginning to show the demand for particular games/ticket categories on the ticket page now. Presumably to try to push some nutjobs into buying the more expensive tickets.

At Hampden, the 1st game and last 16 matchup are in high demand so far (Cat 3).
Even with some of the cheapest ticket prices Baku's games aren't considered in high demand. The only knockout game not to be despite being less than half the price of all others.

I think I'll wait till the last few days of the ticket window and try for a couple of tickets to the least in demand group game at Hampden. Shame about the prices as I'd have liked to go to another game.

Are there any hidden admin fees attached or is the total just the ticket price converted to £?

On 12/06/2019 at 21:16, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I can't wait until I get to see Kosovo vs Finland at Hampden for 125

That's what I'm hoping for.  Applied for a couple of Hampden games and winced at the prices.

Edit: applied for a couple of final tickets as well just because. 

Edited by Savage Henry

That's what I'm hoping for.  Applied for a couple of Hampden games and winced at the prices.

Edit: applied for a couple of final tickets as well just because. 

I genuinely read your edit as "Edit: applied for a couple of final tickets as well just in case" [emoji23]

5 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

I genuinely read your edit as "Edit: applied for a couple of final tickets as well just in case" emoji23.png

In that sentence  "just in case" is doing one hell of a power of work.