Darvel legend

Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

1 minute ago, Darvel Icon said:

M8 no one gives a shit about your soup if your grounds a shitehole

That’s not very nice! I’ll be looking forward to visiting your ground, does it have padded seats, soup and currie pies?

No way do Darvel players work? Why? That's pure greed! What's the point? Surely they veer into the supertax bracket if they work as well as those famous wages?? I just can't get my head round it. There's players who are rumoured to be on a triple pony and donkey a week but still choose to work?? I'm not buying that. Something ain't right!! 
Back to the normal scenario 9 players out. Must have a squad of 20 at least and don't forget there the best squad in Scotland rest my case.

The Legend lives....

No point in denial, we all know it’s you.

Caught the last 15mins after gartcairn 21s game...end to end...sending off defo a yellow...great quick free kick...why did no darvel players stand in front of ball till wall was organised....and how many coaches do darvel have?...i counted 7 guys on touchline....not ideal ground but im sure over next year or 2 it will be up to darvel standards..

11 minutes ago, IR1970 said:

Caught the last 15mins after gartcairn 21s game...end to end...sending off defo a yellow...great quick free kick...why did no darvel players stand in front of ball till wall was organised....and how many coaches do darvel have?...i counted 7 guys on touchline....not ideal ground but im sure over next year or 2 it will be up to darvel standards..

Yep it defo will be mate. Similar to Clydebank except turn styles seats and covering along with a new pitch for next season 

47 minutes ago, IR1970 said:

I laughed today when 6 committee arrived with the team and 12 Committee Cards were shown at the gate from the Bus  😂😂

1 hour ago, Gartcairn Army said:

Yep it defo will be mate. Similar to Clydebank except turn styles seats and covering along with a new pitch for next season 

Hopefully a few of the 21s step up and i will see the changes...

1 hour ago, IR1970 said:

Hopefully a few of the 21s step up and i will see the changes...

Hope so mate our 21s are very strong and both Moore brothers have already stepped up and did very well.

9 hours ago, Darvel Icon said:

Your ground was a shit  hole till boy so long ago you are just one they small town mentality idiots who don’t get out much 

Your ground was a shit  hole till boy so long ago you are just one they small town mentality idiots who don’t get out much 

Thanks for your input manthattalksjobby all about the Darvel

1 hour ago, Darvel Icon said:

Thanks for your input manthattalksjobby all about the Darvel

Lol all about Darvel soon as mr Kennedy goes it will be same as his amateur team  all the players follow . use will be back to being absolutely  pish enjoy while it last as and try stop bad mouthing clubs and grounds people are trying to improve the junior game IE gartcairn 

Back to the normal scenario 9 players out. Must have a squad of 20 at least and don't forget there the best squad in Scotland rest my case.

Worry about your own team ringpiece10

Is this Darvel Legneds new non de plume ?

The gaffer is here for the long haul he has plans in place